Reviews for Forever Isn't Enough
Maiden Warrior chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
I already review this before, but...but...THIS IS SO KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! XD
Oh how I wish they kept going! TOO CUTE! XD HOT!
Keep it up!
Maiden Warrior chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
So much feels here! OMG! M-preg is so cute if you ever read one!
I know that won't happen here, but the idea is very adorable!
I love this!
Maiden Warrior chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAA! XD
That is so adorable that I might cry!
Maiden Warrior chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I totally forgot to review the other 3 chapters just now! I did review chapter 4 though!
Anyways, TOO CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
AAAAH KAWAII-DESU
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Awwwwwww I love this! It's so sweet and fluffy and just,... GAH! Please update soon this is so good!
Shinome Akira chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
More please!
Maiden Warrior chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
This...is...TOO ADORABLE! OMG! KYAAAA!
I MISS YOU! This is really amazing to read! (crying)
Keep it up! XD
Gam Feng chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I hope that secret past isn't going to come back like it usually does.
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Oh my Thank You! I'm so glad that this is here. I just finished Seven Days, and the second I ended it, I told my brain, "I need more. Now." Thirty seconds later, I'm on fanfiction and I see this! I love your writing and how you were able to transfer the light-toned side of their dynamic from manga to writing. Please Please PLEASE update! I really enjoyed what you wrote so far, and I can't wait for more. (And if it's not too much to ask (it probably is), do you think you could maybe write some smutty items in future chapters? (If you don't do that, I understand))
Ch3rry Chibi chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
oowhh, really! i love it! they're so cute here, for the reaction over the situation...
ahaha, i could't jelp myself but to like it
and your words very nice... not very heavy but can descripe all of what need to explain

i'm begging you, please make the next chapter!
Ssindel chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Please continue argh I'm really loving this! The characterisation and interactions are so perfect and I'm really loving
This so far! Keep up the good
Work
Solider of Lucifer chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So cute
yconne chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
This is so wonderful! It's very cute, please update soon :D
SadieSadie chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
You are... AMAZING. Update soon!