Reviews for Deadly Envy
random716 chapter 1 . 8/20
Amazing plot, writing and style. Emotions, thoughts and original/newish characterization is at it's finest! It would be a very interesting story if ever you'd decide to continue it.
chaitu chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
A really nice start!plz continue
RandomWyvern chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I really enjoyed how you portrayed the characters. Your story was enterta
justanotherfan chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I loved this so much ! Please write another chaper. Don't let this beautiful story go to waste.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
That was intriguing. Please do a sequel!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That's awesome? Write more? I want hinat to kick sasuke?!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
wow this is amazing(:
APSH chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
sasuke is deadly ticking bomb.. while hinata is a dead give away.. strange.. hahah
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wait a minute Miss, you just left it at the best part!
That ending is more a cliffhanger than an ending!
You give me a deadly plot... and an ending to suicide... haha, ok a bit dramatic. But I really do want to know what comes next.
Why does Madara want Hinata alive? If you had not written that dialogue, I would've been at peace with the ending.
Well, overall it was amazingly well written. Sasuke gave me powerful images, I could really get his anger. And Hinata was really good as well. I guess Sasuke was the one who made all this plot possible, and therefore, the main character. Yet I feel that Hinata is the one that makes the story worth telling.
It's a bit sad this stayed as a one shot.
If you ever decide to write what hapenned after this chapter, then please let me know :)
Thanks for the words!
nikol chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
please please please sequel. it was amazing how could you leave us hanging?
Ame Ichiya chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
No sequel? I thought it's a story haha
372259 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this into a story ! PLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE -

your writingthis plot AMAZING SASUHINA STORY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
DF-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Aw! Sasuke you're a big bastard! And does Madara have interest in Hinata in a specific way or?... _
SeashoreMallow01 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Amazing! You write beautifully and I love this story! I think if Sasuske and Hinata would ever meet during the war this is a great example! I would love it if this story could continue. It has alot of possibilities. Keep up the good work :D
Aquacharm chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Amazing :) I hope that you will write a sequel.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »