Reviews for Filling the Blanks
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
"What he would do if" what would he do if*? I think.

A thoroughly enjoyable story, I think the only way it could have been better would have been a reveal of something that was completely unexpected but this was all very canonical and gave such a nice behind-the-scenes perspective _
Princess Thil Galel chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love it! You've truly captured the real Cherubimon, his beautiful personality and soft, angelic tone of voice and speech pattern. I felt as if he were atcually telling me just how sorry he was about everything, that he was repenting for his sins and asking forgiveness under his words. Honestly I'm tearing up!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I liked this one. It is always entertaining seeing things from Bokomon's eyes, though this is the first fic I've seen where Neemon is absent.
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was a great read. I loved the look from Cherubimon's point of view. The only thing I'd say you'd need to work on is not using sorrow within two sentences near the end. Maybe you could have changed it up with some synonyms. Besides that, it was really good.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is really, really awesome! I would love to see this continued, it looks really interesting; Cherubimon was my fav digimon for season four.