Reviews for A Means to an End
napsterman23 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
great fic. rate it a 8. wonder if there will be a 2nd one, with shepard going on vacation
firewolffang chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
funny story XD will there be more?
sargentaaron2004 chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
I was brought here from your Bioware profile... I had found it so difficult to find decent Mass Effect stories by simply using the search... so I thought I'd give it a try... and it was great!

Your Shep seemed a bit ruthless but that's OK. I liked Garrus openning a comm to the Geth, that was fun.
JoeLaTurkey chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
Good story, I agree with your views on Paragade playing; it suits Garrus best.

My only problem would have to be that sometimes the description was somewhat lacking. Other than that, everyone was written in character and the story flowed well. I like the inclusion or Aria, gray characters like her and Garrus are much more interesting than black and white good guys and baddies.

I've upheld my end of the bargain!
Elnino135 chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
Hey! Just finished reading it, was a really nice story!

However personally I would have prefered if you had gone into a litle more detail on the enviorment, and at what state the characters were in at the start (Was about halfway through page 1 before finding out Shep was male), and then ofc I wish it had been longer ;)

But thats a must for a good story :P

So thumbs up!
That guy chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Very nice man. I know I'm rather late to this story but I barely log on the bioware social site and happened upon this story from a random thread. I like the story so far. My only qualm has been your use of "towards" instead of "toward". Although not a huge mistake, "towards" just makes English majors cringe since it's more informal and generally is considered wrong in academic situations. Whatever you're fine with though man, it's your story.
TashaVakarian chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Hey it's Tasha Vas Nar Rayya here, I love your fanfiction! This is the first manshep and Garrus fiction I have read. (Read the first 5 chapters so far.) I love how you have incorporated the novels with Shepard's story. And also, I like that you have given Aria a bigger role, I was always expecting her to be something more in the game. You always keep your characters in character which is harder than it sounds (trust me, I'd know!) So kudos for that!

Also, I am interested to see if Garrus and his family will be able to resolve their problems, especially seeming though he paid for his mother's treatment. However, one problem with that scene was that you mentioned that Sol couldn't make it to the cruise, and then she was sat next to her mum and talking. Here was my facial expression o_O

:D But it is a great fanfic except for that little problem. Fantastic work!
Mineralica chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
It's very good and plot has a pleasant surprises. Garrus taking command is the thing I expected for long - it's his duty at SM, after all. Kai Leng was too easy captured, as for me, but it's for me and I love make troubles for own characters. And why did you worried about length, 20k is perfectly normal.
Time Phantom chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
Good story, nice to see a paragade Shepard in action. To be honest I thought Leng went down a little easy but more importantly he got taken out believably.

Anyway great story hope to see more of what you come up with.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Is's a very good and interesting tale, such breathtaking, surprising and curious plot. Glad to see Kai Leng defeated with Legion and so paragadish Shepard (really, full paragon such a moron, and full renegade such an ass). Like to see you respect Aria enough to make her and Shepard more than allies - friends.

Garrus's plot even more exciting. His family... well, father IS hardheaded C-Sec red-tape asshole, but mother really make me sad and his sister so funny _. Good to see that Samara and Garrus both respects each other, expecially when they had so different demeanor.

New sight of Legion: somehow many of us forgot that not so much people in ME even KNOW about True Geth. Seeing turian spoke with geths... well, it's a but overwhelming. not to mention reference to Saren.

In general - good story with good plot.
Ireadsgood chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
Very good story, I was happily surprised at what happened during the cruise ship thought that was the last thing I expected. Hope to see more of your work!
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
wow really good first chapter :D
Kudara chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Really liked this story, it's nice to think of Aria getting some closure and finding out who really killed her daughter.

Also liked your explanation for going against Cerberus, it's pretty much the same as mine. They don't play well with others and you need everyone to play nicely together. That means they're in your way and operating against you, so they have to go.