Reviews for Circle
blueandhazeleyes chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Hi. Just read this awesome fic. You took me to a world I never knew and I got lost with your exceptional words and explicit yet alluring plot. Well done, my friend. What a wonderful read.
Yashirin chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Ugh, this is beautiful! At first I was just skimming through it but then I realized, the words, the pace, the plot, I needed to thoroughly know them! Everything was set out nicely! And it got me really curious at each breaks so yeah, it's rare for me to read stories word per word unless it's really good. And this one is really really good! Made me feel that if I miss a single line, I would feel left out.
Anyway, thank for writing this. I've been looking for a worthwhile fic into so many otps I have and this one made my night this is one of my best night reads this year!
Also, you made me like sanada and yukimura pair. I'm not particular on them but if you write a fic for them in the same AU, I would definitely read it!
So again, thank you for this fic! I love it!
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
That story was AMAZING! Everything was just awesome, from start to finish! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Iewees chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Omg. This is like SOOOOO GOOD! wow. Can't take my eyes off it. XD I dun really get chap 13-16 though. Abit complicated. N there I thought there was only 4 chapters! That's cheating! Haha nah but it's k:D this story's seriously awesome:D though I'll like to know The aftermath- fuji x Tesuka part and the atobe x fuji scenes xD HOT HOT HOT! love the plot :D
Treasure Family chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
I love it. Fabulous job.-
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This is amazing work. *speechless*
Lar of Luyeia chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
wow! amazing story.

The universe and settings were original and so well-descriped, I can only complain it isn't longer.

I would love to hear and see more of this universe and the other characters.
katie chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
I just wanted to thank you for this beautifully written fic. Seriously the only vampire fic I loved.
katie chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Hane no Kaze chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Wow. Just wow. I'm not really into vampires and that stuff, but this was just amazing. This story seems so real, and I love how short you were able to make it. If I wrote this (I don't have the imagination to think of something this good...), I would probably lose focus and go off on tangents. Everything seems to fit so well together. I really like the ending and how Tezuka and Fuji don't have the sappy "I love you" ending. Don't get me wrong. I do like that type of ending, but it's overused. I'm curious to what with the Perfect Pair in the future, but I guess that would take away from the ending. They're together, Fuji's free, and that's the end of that. In closing, I'd just like to say that this was an awesome piece of work.
P. Cythera chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Very well done :) I like the twist on everything with the vampiers etc Good work, I really enjoyed it!
sab chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
its .but not throughtout the whole thing i kept i still am.i dun get bout almost the whole story.n this feelin sux cuz yup im still still frowin.n not close 2 .pls make it more love the sappyness n lovely dovely maybe its abit 2 ?anyway yea ver nice interesting but juz ver bad endin.2 short 2 little expernation n no sense of satisfaction after readin thx 4 writing this was .but juz needs more improvement.
MSYOU chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Even though I'm sad the story had to end, the way you decided to end it was perfect it gives makes you feel like whatever these two are going to face they'll make it through together :) lovely story darling I enjoyed it immensely 3
wyckoff3399aol.com chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Thanks for the update! Wonderful chapter..and OMG OMGOMGOMG -Squeee-

I love this storyy ;3 It was wonderfullllll33
emina chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
hi,,,

i was wondering if you could make an epilogue? :)

the last chapter closed the story but somehow i think a little lacking. so, i was thinking a little look into their future would be nice.

still, great great job! love their moments on the brink of the dawn.

thanks! :)