Reviews for The Eagle and the Fox
crawlcarrymethrough chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
BRILLIANT! I always loved La Vople. Not only does that story fit so wonderfully (where did you find it?), but Volpe being the one to help Petruccio, showing a softer side rather than his usual assassin one, was so cute! Kinda makes me think he'd been watching out for Petruccio since he was born. Maybe at the execution? I don't even know what I'm rambling about. All I know is... I LOVE IT!
sphinx81 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh, that was lovely. And I love you way you tied in Volpe, as I've always assumed he would of course know Giovanni and likely worked with him. And now, I'm crying for Petruccio and the fallen Auditores. Definitely adding this to my favorites.
ZetaAdele chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awwww This is soo cute! Petruccio is such aa adorable character! Sadly though not many people write stories about him! Anways, great job! I loved it!
Canis Cantus chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Good to see you writing again. I really loved Assassins Creed 2 (I am definately getting Brotherhood), I just think its a huge shame Petruccio had to die, right at the beginning too. Anyways Im going to guess that the hooded man was Giovanni. If thats how he surprises his children on their birthday Id like to see his interpretation of the tooth fairy (or would they use a mouse like in Spain and Latin America?). Also, am I the only one that finds irony in his statement about lucky eagle feathers? Either way this was great!
ChunChan chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was wonderful! I love the idea for why Petruccio wants all those feathers. The story with the eagle and the fox fits so perfectly! The little guy deserves more love! A sweet and wonderful short oneshot!