Reviews for Spanish Pride, English Prejudice
I loved 'Handmaid' and I also love this story. Please update
Twelve13 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Please update!
verity-moonprincess01 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Please update soon. I really like the story Handmaid, and as the chapters progressed after Philip and Cecily's first meeting, I continuously hoped that there was a little excerpt about the two of them. I know you haven't updated in a long time and I hope you do so soon.
Sincerely,
verity-moonprincess01
V0uki chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Awwwww I love this couple! please updateeeee
melody-chii chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I know you said that it would help that you know where the next chapter is heading but it really doesn't when just under two years pass without an update l0l

So this is one of those irritating "pl0xx update nowz lulz" reviews.

Best Regards,

Lulu Wang.
i chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
i sincerely hope you continue this fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I do think you should pick this story back up again. It's always intriguing to follow a newly-wedded couple, and even more so when they're living in the dramatic excitement of Tudor times.
sonotalady chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Update please! I love this story and the handmaid universe. Can I bribe you to update? I really like this development and a clever way to make things interesting:)
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter
4ebitter chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I really like this. I am very intrigued by what will happen!
Bess Woodville chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Please continue :)
Vissaud chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Well done. The chapters were excellent. I kind of wonder what Cecily's reaction will be when she sees her grandmother-in-law Juana Trastamara-Habsurg of Spain-Austria in Tordiesillas.

I guess I will have to wait until next chapter.

Keep up the superb work!
Bess Woodville chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
My second name happens to be Cecily! :)
Bess Woodville chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Pure awesomeness! I think it is wonderful and cool! I love princess Cecily! If you want you should check my Princess Cecily Plantagenet
kafkian chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
This was very well written chapter. I don't quite know if Philip actually felt he had the crown by theft, that really doesn't sound like him but this is Fiction and I get your point, and to explain his relationship with his grandma it makes sense. I really like Luis here. I wondered if you were going to put in Ruy Gomes, but Requenses is perefct here :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »