Reviews for Snapshots of a Royal Family
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I hope you pick this story back up and give some more insight into the lives of the other royal children. I also hope you pick back up "SP, EP", as I call it. I greatly enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see how you make it continue, whenever you decide to.
auzziewitch chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
aww shux. Looking forward to you how you show the interim years between final chapter and epilogue of handmaid (which i loved)
Diana Prince chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Yeah it is so nice to see that you are going through with the story. Hope to read more soon thank you.
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I really liked that Cecily talked to Katherine! Very clever, and I enjoyed it a lot. Good chapter.

~Marissa
Aye chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
That was nice!
Anna Taure chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
An update! That's nice. Poor Cecily, struggling with her Spanish and her distaste for her arranged marriage... Who ever said that a princess' life was easy? At least she has her step-mother to help her get through her issues and teach her the proper ways of a Spanish princess, but it won't be easy to tame the girl.
HerMajesty85 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I'm happy Cecily has someone there to help her. That was a beautiful chapter.
QueenBee10 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Loved it
LeahTeirnan chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Brilliant as always-i love seeing more of this universe, handmaid is one of my favs

more soon please

p.s. little typo-at the end of the first paragraph of mary's letter you put Edmund instead of Owen
historyfan chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Have you changed the names of Anne's sons?
Robin4 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
HAPPY DANCE! Oooh, a double update from you! I'm so delighted. As always, I love your stories, and I absolutely adore the relationship between Cecily and Katherine here. I always feel so sorry for poor Katherine, and I love that in Handmaid-and its follow-ons-that you've given her some happiness, even if it wasn't through the son she craved so much. So I really like the ending here, where she and Cecily get to spend some time together.
unnamed visitor chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Nice one-shot and I loved the Henry/Edward bonding and that Henry was finally able to open his heart to his son. I am already now dying for the next update. Keep up the great work and I hope to hear back from you soon.
HerMajesty85 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Great one shot. I loved it. Henry finally can put the past behind him and be a father to his son.
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
awww

update
Victoria chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
So cute! I'm a huge fan of Handmiad, so of course I love Anne, Katherine, Mary, Cecily, Edmund, Elizabeth, and Owen, but I did wonder how Edward would fit into this dysfunctional family. I'll keep reading, you've started this one off really well.