Reviews for Standing Outside the Fire
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 28 . 5/9
I'm commenting again on here because your story is amazing and I love it. Thanks for sharing.
BeautyInTheDarkness25 chapter 28 . 1/27
Please update!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/18/2016
Can you do a charles jane story it would make for an intestine story
McKenna chapter 28 . 11/15/2016
Amaazing! Thank you for updating! More please?
QueenAnneTudor chapter 28 . 11/9/2016
Henry should give Mary her own household to travel with court. Nobody would treat her as a princess in front of Henry but she people who see her earning some respect from her father. Eapecially if Anne and Henry were to always show her kindess, therefore making her look bad when she throws her fits.
Robin4 chapter 28 . 11/6/2016
Fitz is winning my heart like crazy here! I'm so glad to see you back, complete with excellent political intrigue. I love it. :D
Carita X chapter 28 . 11/5/2016
The premise of this story is interesting and the beginning fulfilled that promise.

But now there are so many characters and POVs that the main theme, how the alliance of Bolyns and Seymours would have changed history, seems to be forgotten.

Before all, I would like to read about Anne and Henry's relationship as well as that of Brandon and Jane.
Keisha chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
Just finished chapter 28 loved it...
Wishing For Dragons chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
Well Henry Fitz is proving to be quite insightful. I freaking love your story. It is so interesting and creative. Love it.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
Eeeep! I love this chapter. I like Fitz and his relationship with both his sisters...And the diplomatic meetings were great. Good to see you back, I look forward to more...
RHatch89 chapter 28 . 11/2/2016
Awesome :)
Lara chapter 27 . 6/22/2016
Please update...it's been too long!
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Hi :), well I just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying this story a lot! I just finished reading everything you have of this story and wow!

I never thought I'll enjoy a story where the Seymours are protagonists. I love Anne and usually this makes me truly dislike that family, but in this story this totally changed!

I love what you did with Jane and Edward! They are amazing characters, together with Anne. I think you have really made them a lot better and interesting than they ever were in history or in the series.

Ann is someone I'm enjoying here as well and the fact that Jane is being strong with Brandon and Mary and showing them the truth of the relationship between Anne and Henry!

I love it and I'm looking forward to anything else you decide to write here! Be well!
IWantColoredRain chapter 27 . 5/25/2016
Very good
McKenna chapter 27 . 5/21/2016
I am so happy you updated. Thank you! Please update again