Reviews for Can't carry it with you
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is excellent. It's so perfectly them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I really hate red john, really, but no story without a bad guy

I continue to think again and again just kiss each other

thanks for at very good, but also sad story
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i thoroughly enjoyed that, very good to character and still cute and sweet, loved it!

~blue
pomegranate-stars chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Gah! Dang, do I love your writing. It's so emotional, and... grammatically correct. :) Thank you for being amazing.

xoxo

Allie
LunaLove chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
A-MA-ZING! So intense. And insightful. What can I say? - I'm a fan!
pangasius chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That was very touching, you described the emotions perfectly. You really are a talented writer !
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oooh this was great. I like the depth in this, you always write a great Lisbon/Jane :)
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
So perfect, great job!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
WOW! This is extraordinary! I love the subtext in the physical push and pull between them at her table. Gaining ground and retreating. Very well described.

I also love the pointed barbs they use, well Jane really, and the way Lisbon makes him and the reader understand that she isn't Frye. I think the push pull between them, when they are alternately seeking comfort, pushing away, hurting each other so they themselves won't be hurt is one of the most fascinating aspects of the relationship.

The way you describe the emotions molding over Jane like armor, letting Lisbon see little pieces and then snatching them all up when he realizes he's not comfortable showing them. Oh. That is brilliant. I always run out of ways to describe different moments and end up repeating myself.

I think I love best that Lisbon doesn't let it slide in the end, reminding him that this isn't the end of their conversations, and Jane isn't surprised by that. He can't afford for her to quit on him, and really doesn't want her to.

LOVE LOVE this! Absolutely fantastic.
Caitie chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I enjoyed this so much!
Cathartes chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Aw, this is great! I feel like this is the subtext of the episode so it's very true to canon, but I like that we get to see it straight-on. I have one comment which should NOT be taken as a criticism, just a suggestion that has sometimes helped me in the past: it can be hard to follow if a story switches perspectives back and forth frequently, especially if in the same paragraph. But there's so many terrific observations from both Lisbon and Jane that I wouldn't want to cut any of them, so I totally sympathize! And it's no where near as bad as my own personal problem of switching *tenses* within paragraphs so this is in no way a complaint! Anyway, the point is, great job, I really enjoyed this. You just keep getting better and better!
Yingxs chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was avery good story,interesting and close too the characters.

I want to thank you for that,so here it is-a big thank you :-D-and please write again,you are more than good at this.
Amber chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wow. That was intense and SO good! You are really really talented. That may have been the most well done story I have read so far. Bravo.
forthecoast chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hi, I love you. Which I already told you because I've shared some of my favorite parts of this with you during my first read. BUT HEY, I like surprising you with the random tardiness of my ~actual reviews.

You picked up on several of my own issues with this episode (not that I disliked it, but it felt weird to me), and I appreciate that a lot. Particularly the thought that the only reason Kristina was targeted was because she was important to Jane. You managed to hit on the fact that Lisbon and the team are MORE important than Kristina, AND that she contributed to the problem by going on that talk show. THANK YOU. And you still manage to pull of reasonable guilt on Jane's part, keeping him in character given the way he's been portrayed so far this season, while rationalizing all of that.

Plus, your subtle mention of Bosco. And Lisbon was going to the attic to find him. FLAIL.

One of your best ending sentences, too, if I do say so myself. And you know how I feel about endings. This was a lovely gift. I really do appreciate it.

xx,

Yin
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I could really see this conversation happening, and it is long overdue on the show. Thanks for filling in the blanks for me. Well done!