Reviews for The VocaVocaloid Diner
Ashe Corinthos chapter 1 . 1/11
I can't believe how late I am to this fic, but I have to tell you, I fangirled over it! This was awesomely written and I love Len's character to death. So cute!
This was adorable and I loved it! Wonderful!
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 1 . 1/1
Aww, how cute! Great writing! I love how you made the cafe like- it's really nice. Also, nice fluff!
Arrow-chan3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
THIS STORY IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY XDDDDDDD
sasusakuxnaruhina chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Omg That was adorable You should write more ewe
Chocolatey Sheep chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
If the positions were switched, then It would probably be Disclotheque Looove (Unless I spelled it wrong T.T)
HOORAY FOR RIN X LEN!
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
:D aww I completely love/ship RinxLen
KagamineRin02 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Great story! How much deja vu am I getting with reading fanfics? Some stories are sort of alike that you would actually know what actually will happen in the end, you know?
RinnyBunny chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow, this was such a lovely story! I didn't think it was cheesy; I thought it was sweet and pretty original! D;
Well, this is another one of your great works! I think you're a fabulous writer! Please, carry on! :D 3
Kisaragi Momo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
WOW! 1 word : COOL! (wait, somehow i looks like one of fairy tail character...-_-")

This oneshot is cool! (that is how you write it, right?) It's really rare to see a good oneshot like this, you know! (for me)
And, thanks for your writing tips on your profile I'll try to remember that!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
please please please continue this story its soo good!
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Smashing.

It may be cheesy, but cheese and the Kagamines are yellow.

That made no sense to me.

Loved it.

Ten-Faced
Happiness Sunshine and Gum chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
It was sooo fluffy XD

The bunniest thing i ever read!

It had a nice plot, and there was no errors in writing and no confusion what so ever on what was happening!

HSG
RinXLen chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Though i absolutely loved it, you should have ended it at the number part. You slightly dragged it on some. But i loved it and i absolutely loved how you mad Len sing "World is Mine" the ketchup heart was adorable. You kept Miku so 'in character' kinda (well from my poin of veiw). The story/one shot was adorable, do keep up such amazing work.
Satomi-chi chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Kyaaah! *squeal*

LOVE this stowy!
AAJL chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I've become seriously addicted to your stories xD

Rin and Len ARE the cutest, aren't they? I love your version of how they met x3 It flowed really smoothly, too. Nice job!