Reviews for Otaku Reflected
tenchifew chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Interesting concept, would love to see it develop further. Fiona got a problem being fused with a blank state moon toilet indeed.

Thank you for writing!
addicted2text chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
"Which threat?" He asked her sternly, with a very level gaze. "Do you mean Queen Beryl, the Doom Tree Series, or perhaps you mean the Dark Moon family, or Nephrinia? Or maybe that lady in one of the later series who was going to engulf the universe in the total silence of death?"

Nabiki had grown VERY still.

I always love it when Nabiki gets that rude awakening she's been so overdue on.
addicted2text chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I had always wished to have seen more of this. Or if it really is finished, then some sort of time line in which order the various bits of story were intended to be read in to get the full impact of everything...
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
He slid the Sailor Moon manga out from Nabiki's nerveless grasp and slid it into his Standard Light Urban Survival Pack, in one of the more secure areas. With that completed, he leaned back. "Okay, how many people did you tell?"

Nabiki shook herself out of her trance, venturing a wane smile. "No one as yet. I got curious and wanted to know why you'd showed *me*. I figured there had to be a reason and so I came to ask."

You just know she's going to over think things and decide he's trying to change her for the better when he lets drop future events in the Ranma series.

Makes me wonder how Akane is going to react when she finds out that her future behavior marks her as evil in his mind.

Kodachi's behavior was a nice surprise.

Merryweather waved her wand and the chalkboard acquired a chalk scene of the Kuno estate. "You see? Just a weird sort of house with crazy angles. Not even a spouse-killing man with a blue beard would live in such a place."

Non-Euclidean geometry? That would explain so much!

"That's because I take... Mascutone!" Jared posed as if on a game show or commercial and highlighting a bottle of product. What surprised him most was when said bottle materialized in his hands and he found he was holding an actual product called 'Mascutone.'

"See, he *does too* do it!" Akane turned and reproved Ranma, who'd thought that bit of the series was too ridiculous to be real.

Behind them, Jared popped a couple of pills from the bottle in curiosity. Then, seeing her acquisitive glance, tossed the rest to Nabiki, who hurried off to the phone.

*snicker*

I wonder what that bottle would do to Gos?
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
why is sailor pluto named susan?
Radio Driver chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Good goin, Sky. Keep on keepin on.
Anon chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
I've been reading your work every few months for years now. Always feels great to re-read them just wish they continued on.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I've always wondered where you going with this one. Had tons of threads and plot points that left me guessing.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is a repost - I remember reading this...oh, I don't know how many years ago.

And it's still awesome. Like to see you finish and continue some of your other series, but as long as you're writing, I'll take what I can get.
sparky555 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
More crazy, sort of self insert! Well done, thus palatable!
CrypticMirror chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
interesting premise, I look forward to the continuation.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awesome! Your moving your stories here! I hope this means that your going to update them too!