Reviews for Revelations of Vengence
Please update chapter 15 . 9/3
Are you ever going to update this? If not can we atleast have the plot lined out for us to see what your thought process was for this story? Kind of bogus to update after years then only update twice and then disappear again.
update soon chapter 15 . 6/11
Can't wait for an update! Hopefully soon it's already been over a month now. I hope we don't have to wait years for the next update again. :( I love reading PF fan fictions and have followed this series so I'm excited to see what happens and who this freak/maniac is that's screwing with everyone.
Please update The Most Powerful Force next. It is an amazing story and I cannot wait to read what happens next.
Happy reader chapter 15 . 5/5
I'm excited that you're picking this story back up after all this time :) however it seems like it's the same plot line from the first story; obsessed unknown man trying to kill Max and a woman who is in love with Kenny who is going to play games with them to attempt to get what she wants. I'll read regardless of plot but it would be great to have a different plot then something we already read. Hope updates comes quickly and not months inbetween.
So...

Killer obsessed with Max: Same as your first story

Women wanting to steal Kenny from her by working with the killer: Same as your first story with Karen playing the role Kim played.

Every one of your stories, no matter what the show, is the same. You just inject whatever characters you want into the same poorly thought out plot lines.
Update Begger chapter 14 . 4/18
Can we please get an update soon? :) It has been 2, almost 3 months now and nothing. :( I feel like I've been teased again; 1 random update then nothing for years then bam update then nothing again. Really look forward to this story as I love Picket Fences even after all these years.
excited reader chapter 14 . 3/16
I'm excited you've published a new chapter after all this time! It has already been a month since this update was published so hopefully we don't have to wait much longer. It's never a good thing in my mind when an author takes weeks or months to update stories because that usually turns into years and then nothing at all :( I can't wait to see where this story goes after all this time! :)
The same story and just as terrible as the first. No one in character.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/15
Thanks for updating; sad it has taken this long though. I agree, I think if an author cannot finish their work in a timely fashion, then other members of the forum should try and finish off the story. I understand things happen, but...
I also agree that I feel like I am reading something I have read before. Granted, I am no expert at these things. Not that I don't enjoy reading these because I do, its just that...it is missing something.
randomly decided to check to see if any new stories had been posted and saw this story had been updated. It's nice to finally see an update after 2 years but honestly I'm not going to get my hopes again for more updates. Updates were promised 2 years ago and we didn't get them. I understand health has been an issue but a simple authors note would have been nice to let us know this story would be on the back burner for awhile.
This is basically the same story you wrote the first time. Same plot points and poorly written bad guy. Don't see why it takes 2 years for an update when you you basically cut and paste the same story.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
I'm on pins and needles. I hope you are able to update soon. Sorry to hear of the things that have been going on. Lot of that lately it seems. As mentioned earlier, I'm on pins and needles and do hope you update soon.
Take care
guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
seriously are you ever going to update? It's not fair to your readers for an update here and there with a year in between updates. Honestly if you have no intentions of ever updating or to keep pulling this b.s. of a yearly update you should just let someone else finish your story. At least that way we would get an idea of what is going to happen. It's been 4 years since you posted this story and 7 months since an update yet we're nowhere close to knowing the full story. You really need to step up your game! #notimpressed
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Time to wait another year for another update while the author just gives excuses and begs for positive reviews!
kelsey2010 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
best way to wake up-finding a new picket fences fanfiction chapter! You can't just leave the chapter like this! ahhh...update soon! Can't wait to see what happens and what caused the explosion.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »