Reviews for Anyways
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Holy cow! I was giddy just reading the story description. Her trick worked on Cal-ehem, let's just say. . . for the better :)

I love a good Cal/Gillian fic. I've been waiting for one of these moments. Even writing a Callian fic at the moment, but can't seem to get myself to write a scene like this, because we all should know what Cal is really thinking whenever he's around Gillian. And this is probably close to being it-in some way or another :)
phantomforever42 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LOL! Anyways? I LOVE. Your. Fics.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ooh love it! You're so good at writing their chemistry! Have you considered a sequel to this? :)
LornaCat chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Major points for putting Gillian in a bathtub. :D The mental images of her relaxing (and considering a tattoo, ahem) were quite pleasant. hehe.

I really adore your descriptions of Cal looking at Gillian. The way he lets it show, and her reactions...eek! Very very sexy. Their office conversation was so spot on, Cal being a goof and Gillian humoring him. OK, she adores him, and it's sooo cute. It was a really cute concept overall, and yowzaaa, the ending! Now I'm really looking forward to see how your Halloween story ends. :D This one was incredibly hot, I like when Cal's animalistic side comes out, especially when it comes out for Gillian. Well, if we're being honest...only when it comes out for Gillian. meanttobe!

PS - I love your AU world in which there is lots more Foster and no douchetasticity from Cal. Hooray!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was fun. Thanks.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Great story! I love it! I hate Cal this new season too and Gillian is so passive! How he acts towards her GRRRR It makes me angry! And how she stays so soft!

Great greatly written!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great story! Loved it!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Looooved the premise! So unique and adorable! ]
recoilandgrace chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
LMAO OMG.

- BLACK RASPBERRY VANILLA. I LOVE YOU.

- ALTHOUGH I DECIDED THAT GILLIAN WOULD WEAR EITHER MIDNIGHT POMEGRANATE OR BLACK AMETHYST. FROM THAT SECTION, ANYWAY. I HAVE AN ENTIRE ~PROFILE~ FOR HER. NOT KIDDING.

- GILLIAN FOSTER READING COSMOPOLITAN

- GILLIAN FOSTER BEING ALL COY AND SMIRKY

- GILLIAN FOSTER BEING HOT

- GILLIAN FOSTER GETTING LAID

YES TO ALL. ON BEHALF OF A) MYSELF AND B) ALL OF THE PUNKASS CREEPERS WHO LOVED THIS BUT REFUSE TO LEAVE YOU A REVIEW, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GLORIOUS CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY. XOXO
sweetandlow1012 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
cute story! I HATE CAL! He's been driving me too insane since the first episode with his jackass behavior...when will they put him and foster together! urgg
twentyfour.mad chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was. Absolutely Brilliant.

I loved the idea behind this. And if I remember correctly Cal slipped in an 'anyways' during 'Dirty Loyal'- which actually slightly surprised me... :)

:D You completely made my evening even better.

Already following you on twitter. :) It's Mak_Online if you want to know.
insanity-on-demand chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I approve of this in every possibly way.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awesome:)

And yes I totally agree that Gillian is waaaay under-used and Cal is a fucktard this season!
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
What an awesome story! I liked it a lot!
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love this, and Cal IS a total tool this season. I really want to smack him in the face. This was a brilliantly written fic, by the way. Loved that ending line. ;)