Reviews for Onset
erzascarletmeow chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Damn this was hilarious! I was laughing my ass off by the time Flash ran around the world. hahaha
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
After being built up for a while, it's nice to see just how . . . energetic morn'lo is. The part with Batman was hilarious, who would have thought it would be that easy to steal the Dark Knight's pants?
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
wow amazed
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOOOOOD! That description of Flash's round-n-round-n-round the world trip ... priceless.

So ... wait. This was the LAST e'ara fic? Geez. I'll have to get off the dime and read the others. Which one comes first? Oh, hang on ...

Okay, cool, you DO have a chronological list! Terrific.

Anyway, this SO gets Favorited.
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Flash deserved it... Lol but the bit about reports of a blur and fuuuuuu, that was pure comedic genius. Haha I am literal dying of laughter. And the leather pants! Lol
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesome story! Oh my god haha that was hilarious! Oooh batman flustered and flash's incident man that was epic! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
prettylilah chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hi again!

I love this fic too!

In fact, I'm not finished reading it yet. But I was so busy laughing that my eyes started to water and I had to actually stop reading.

Where am I?

At the part Star calls Candy a hideous blue bug. (shoulders shake for the snickering)

Anyway, I thought it might make you happy to know how you affect your readers.

Have a good weekend, closet-gamer!
StarCatBurning chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Total crackup. I repeat, TOTAL CRACKUP. Wow.*Is stunned into silence (very possibly not temporary)*
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I read this back iate June when Star of Airdrie told me about it and forgot to review it. This is so funny, the Batman scene is the best part, 'Look, Dick!' oh that was classic. And that Bruce was perving over the tape with Selena and Kori, oh good lord and poor Wally.

Now that I read 'Locked Hearts' it makes a lot more sense now then when I first read it too.

Thanks for the great laugh.
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh my goodness, this was absolutely AMAZING.

Hahaha, she jumped Bruce! I love that.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I LOVE THIS! You get that from me a lot I know but it's true. I LOVE THIS!

Oh, the part with Batman was too funny. "Holy hot leather pants, Batman." indeed!

Oh, and the part where he warned Cyborg and then gave a thumbs up! LOL!

But I gotta say my favorite part was with Wally. Omg, the scene of the Nightwatch... it was a disaster zone! And Wally with his "Not without you." when he was searching for Nightwing made it seem like they were soldiers in a war or something lol. It was a touching moment and then Starfire appeared! Omg when she came out and all he could think was "boobies" LOL! And then he ran, poor thing. I think a therapist for him will cost more than the damage for the Nightwatch.

Oh, and I loved the part with Batman and the video watching Starfire and Catwoman. I think every boy wants to see that xD

Omg, to think that was only the practice round. How he survived the rest...

AWESOME STORY!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That...was...unbearably...hot...and...insane! But hot nonetheless. Geezuz Starfire! How Richard managed tk keep that up for 65hours! /
Naybi chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Omg! Lol I love your sense of humour its brilliant!

As always you keep the characters in character and make their reactions believable when faced with strange situations.

Hahhaha my fav parts where Batmans and Flash and Dicks ""Holy hot leather pants, Batman" Lmao I fell from my bed and my uncle found me looking like a twitching maniacally laughing mess and he was all "Ooookaaaay"

Lol poor Flashs gonna need a very good therapist after this ordeal xD

Your my favorite teen titans author, for real, you have a special way of describing em and the plots of your stories are incredible i hope you continue writting even if its only the ocasional oneshots although a multichaptered fic is always welcomed :P
picimadar chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
By the time I got to past the "boobies" to the "FUUUUU-" I was crying I was laughing so hard. Kry, you're amazing. This story was the perfect christmas gift!

I for one won't ever get tired of the E'ara U. You've done such an awesome job creating it, it's so believable and seamless, really a joy to read and re-read. But there comes a time when we all need a break from even the things we love, and I look forward to reading whatever you have for us next.
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I think that it was a bad idea for me to read this during class... XD

Omg! This was so funny! I had to bite my tongue and snap my mouth shut so I wouldn't lol in class. First there was Star stealing Batman's leather pants and just imagining his face made me laugh. And then poor Wally! He is going to be scarred for life! Ahah! His reaction had my having to cover my mouth and turn away from my class so they couldn't see me laughing. I swear my whole body was shaking with laughter.

This was just great!