Reviews for Spotted!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
kyo/tohru FTW!
GajeelIronSteel chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Please update this story is awesome. It has made me laugh hysterically as well as sob uncontrollably. The plot to this story is excellent.
Monochromatic Sakura chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
Great story. i really like it! I can't manage to fathom why there are so little reviews! XD

By the way, you said 'less than a year'. I know that you've got stuff to do (I know personally that life's a bit*h, but don't we all?), but it's been, like more than three years already... TT

Please update?
Dante96 chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
For some reason I missed this chapter a few years ago and just read it today. I have to say that I absolutely adore this story. I like that you take your time to write brilliantly long chapters. I love seeing how this plot is unfolding. It's a pretty amazing plot so far and very realistic. The way you kept Tohru's character accurate (as much as possible in this story) and close to the original character is pretty amazing. She's so well written that I can't help but admire the amount of thought you must have placed on her character... especially when she's placed in a situation where it would be hard for her to thrive since she's such a genuine and trust-worthy person compared to almost everyone else in the industry.

I also found most of your original characters pretty well written. They all seem to have a background and something that really makes them individuals. There's something about Daichi and Yoshikawa that's likeable.

Ahh, the Sohma's without Tohru... They seem to survive well enough. Though going through some Tohru-withdrawal. It's quite cute but sweet. I wonder how far they'll try to pull they'll go to get Tohru out of this industry. Hmm, maybe even Akito will have a hand in this - by either rescuing Tohru or the complete opposite. Though I have to wonder, how will the Sohma's react when they see the TV advertisement of this new "Zodiac Warriors"... that act exactly like them. It should be quite hilarious and dangerous. It's a little too close to the truth.

I would love for you to update but I understand that you have a life outside of being a writer so please update when you can :)
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Wow this story is amazing! It's sooo good! Are you still writing it? It hasn't been updated for a while so I just wanted to know XD
strawbeby chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
Please tell me you are still writing! I'm a big fan of Full Course but this story is definitely on the top of my list as well. I also hope somebody will kick Sawatari's butt soon!
Rubyia chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Oh please please update this story! I adore this concept
sesshyayame the best chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
you should continue this story its very interesting
sesshyayame the best chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
he beat the crap out of him
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
OMG DO YOU HATE ME OR SOMETHING?! D: I'm going to bawl over here because you haven't updated this since 2011 and and and omg I need more! This.. this story is sooo amazing and cute and I just LOVE Tooru she is super adorable! Ooohh so cute and loving and just so innocent! I feel so bad for her because she just wants to live a normal life and no one is letting her haha. Shit and she almost gave the zodiac secret away xD She is just so freaking innocent! God. ANd Daichi and Yoshikawa are both very interesting characters :O I would love to see more of them in the future!

I'd also love to see more Hatori..

I think her taking the acting job would be great :O Because then she wont be running all over hte place. She'll be working with Daichi on the script and casting and then learning her own part. And... it will give her more time essentially to see family-I think. I"m not sure actually.

Regardless, I'm beeeggginnnggg you! I'm on my knees! PLeeaaasseee don't tell me you gave up on this story D: Please please please update soon!
livre.fille chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Really love your story. You have such a fabulous grasp on your characterization and have quite a way with your words. The plot just continues to thicken and thicken is such interesting ways! Reading your authors note at the bottom of chapter 18 fills me with hope that you will update this story soon, as you said "so in less then a year..." and it's been just a tad bit over a year. Best Wishes.
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!

It will be interesting seeing the sohma's reactions to finding out that tohru is going to play a princess in a movie or tv show that features the zodiac. and that she was a major role in the personalities of the zodiac.

you know, I bet that kagura would rather like cosplaying one of them, perhaps the cat?(lol)
Fei chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
Less than a year means this should be due for an update soon, right? I love this story, poor Tohru is so adorable, and the way you write about her idol journey is interesting too.
The only thing I found jarring was that while you used Japanese suffixes and made it clear the story was taking place in Japan, you also included things like English text speak, which was odd because Japanese text speak is quite different (and usually their texts are more like emails and are linked to an email account). The intention of Tooru being naive comes across though, even if it seems out of place. I enjoyed the story alot, you use language well, and your characterization is strong and stable. I hope you continue this soon.
Mikoaya chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
Sigh... I love it... Why is it that every story of yours that I start reading, I can't seem to stop...? Oh, wait: it is because it is too good. Anyway, I hope you update as soon as possible! All of your stories! (Yup, I am greedy. Sorry...)
CrazeeMeManga chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Omg, u are my favorite fruits basekt writer.
U depict the characters so exactly.
Like sometimes some writers make some characters do something, and I think, 'ok, I get it, but he/she would never do that!, (sorry, didn't mean to be offensive other writers!)
please please please please please PLEASE update soon, with a nice , ending, closure!