Reviews for Spotted!
Liz chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
In case you can't believe people are reading your chapters, I have a little system- I go in to the anime section and open the ones I check to see if any have updated, including Fruits Basket, but I only check the 100,0 words ones to see if yours have been updated.

What a perfectly lovely chapter!

Yay for Yoshikawa-san and Dai-san! They were perfectly lovely characters. I hope you have another interaction with them soon! (Tooru apologizing, the Zodiac, etc.)

And I liked how you balanced out the Yuki and Kyo scenes!

Marvelous chapter. When I was reading, I kept on thinking to myself, don't let it be over, don't let it be over. That's the awesome thing about your fantastically long chapters.

Um.. I hope Harada can find a nice medium. He seems a little more disapproving of Tooru.
Auxi chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
It is dedinatly worth the wait! I look foward to every update. I love this story! Please keep it up.
Tank chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
ZOMG. That was an AMAZing chapter. As always. I can see the trouble that's just gonna come what with the zodiac movie... fufufu.

And Sho is seriously cute and charming despite being an OC! I can see trouble brewing there too! Fufufu!

Hope you'll get back to updating this and Full Course real soon! (Yep, I like this two the best. ;) ) Ta!
jainga chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
great chapter as always! I was wondering how long it was going to take one of the bodyguards to go up against yuki. that was funny having him do it in his sleep...
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
Another fantastic chapter! I can never seem to predict what will happen next to Tooru, and the discussion about the live-action "zodiac superheroes" between Tooru and the others was unexpected and nice. I'm curious to read how you'll possibly integrate this concept into future chapters.

Anyway, please update this story soon, along with your other stories I'm reading :D
KireinaGai chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
This was indeed worth the wait! I've been reading your stories for awhile and was so excited when I got the notification about this chapter. Tooru won over the Director and Yoshikawa, that's the talent she has. Now she just needs to work on Harada some more. Update again when you can, I will definitely be back to read!
sy300 chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
Oh. My. Goodness. -struggles to breathe from laughter- "He got it. The ribbon was his. He chewed on it contentedly. Life was good." I thought I was going to die at that point. Simply brilliant!
hanamicha chapter 15 . 7/23/2007
I just wanted to tell you that I've been reading your stories on RandomFandom and didn't even know they were on until your last email update. Your furuba fanfics are my favorite! I always enjoy them, I think you do a really good job with the characters and your stories are always interesting. I have also been very moved by parts of them. I just wanted to encourage you and say that the long waits for updates are definitely worth it because your work is very entertaining and well written. Anyway...cheers!
Nats the Magnificent chapter 15 . 7/3/2007
Aww..this story is so cute :]

I love it!
ViperineVampire chapter 15 . 6/10/2007
hmm. sho reminds me of a character in yyh!anyway, ANOTHER great fic again!woa!made me so so so happy to read it!i hope you update soon!that said, i'm gonna read A Mystery tomorrow since i've gtg sleep now...i'll be reviewing that too once i'm finished!i look forward to the next update!

P.S.: after reading this fic and full course, i totally totally understand why you get so so so much reviews for all your fics!
TheMagicalWho chapter 15 . 6/1/2007
I love this story! i cant wait to read teh nxt chappie! itd be real cool if it was TooruXKyou! plz update soon!
mathkid chapter 15 . 5/7/2007
Wow, you've been at this story for a very long time! Thank you for all your work, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. )
Silver Sparklze chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
Please oh please oh please update soon! I really really love this story! You characterisations are amazing, and you come up with such interesting situations!
Silver Sparklze chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
Tooru or Touru would be the correct ways of spelling her name, as it has a long 'o' sound. I'd lean more towards your way of spelling it, actually, as the majority of girl names have this 'pretty' spelling. I only write it Tohru because that's the way I'm used to writing it, and it's sort of the European phonetic way, to make sure the correct emphasis is put on the vowel.

Loving this story, but I want to kick Sawatari's butt .
Silver Sparklze chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Oniisan is the formal of older brother, Niichan is usually used by members of family, unless they're talking about their family (e.g. my older brother is good at...) in which case they use ani. You had Dai call Tohru Neesan at one stage, which is older sister, and must be incorrect. She can't be his older sister, and have him be her older brother. Imootochan is what he should have called her, if he was going to call her sister.

Other than that, I love love love this story . I just speak a little Japanese, so I thought I'd correct your eensy mistake .
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »