Reviews for Spotted!
strawbeby chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
Please tell me you are still writing! I'm a big fan of Full Course but this story is definitely on the top of my list as well. I also hope somebody will kick Sawatari's butt soon!
Rubyia chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Oh please please update this story! I adore this concept
sesshyayame the best chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
you should continue this story its very interesting
sesshyayame the best chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
he beat the crap out of him
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
OMG DO YOU HATE ME OR SOMETHING?! D: I'm going to bawl over here because you haven't updated this since 2011 and and and omg I need more! This.. this story is sooo amazing and cute and I just LOVE Tooru she is super adorable! Ooohh so cute and loving and just so innocent! I feel so bad for her because she just wants to live a normal life and no one is letting her haha. Shit and she almost gave the zodiac secret away xD She is just so freaking innocent! God. ANd Daichi and Yoshikawa are both very interesting characters :O I would love to see more of them in the future!

I'd also love to see more Hatori..

I think her taking the acting job would be great :O Because then she wont be running all over hte place. She'll be working with Daichi on the script and casting and then learning her own part. And... it will give her more time essentially to see family-I think. I"m not sure actually.

Regardless, I'm beeeggginnnggg you! I'm on my knees! PLeeaaasseee don't tell me you gave up on this story D: Please please please update soon!
livre.fille chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Really love your story. You have such a fabulous grasp on your characterization and have quite a way with your words. The plot just continues to thicken and thicken is such interesting ways! Reading your authors note at the bottom of chapter 18 fills me with hope that you will update this story soon, as you said "so in less then a year..." and it's been just a tad bit over a year. Best Wishes.
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!

It will be interesting seeing the sohma's reactions to finding out that tohru is going to play a princess in a movie or tv show that features the zodiac. and that she was a major role in the personalities of the zodiac.

you know, I bet that kagura would rather like cosplaying one of them, perhaps the cat?(lol)
Fei chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
Less than a year means this should be due for an update soon, right? I love this story, poor Tohru is so adorable, and the way you write about her idol journey is interesting too.
The only thing I found jarring was that while you used Japanese suffixes and made it clear the story was taking place in Japan, you also included things like English text speak, which was odd because Japanese text speak is quite different (and usually their texts are more like emails and are linked to an email account). The intention of Tooru being naive comes across though, even if it seems out of place. I enjoyed the story alot, you use language well, and your characterization is strong and stable. I hope you continue this soon.
Mikoaya chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
Sigh... I love it... Why is it that every story of yours that I start reading, I can't seem to stop...? Oh, wait: it is because it is too good. Anyway, I hope you update as soon as possible! All of your stories! (Yup, I am greedy. Sorry...)
CrazeeMeManga chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Omg, u are my favorite fruits basekt writer.
U depict the characters so exactly.
Like sometimes some writers make some characters do something, and I think, 'ok, I get it, but he/she would never do that!, (sorry, didn't mean to be offensive other writers!)
please please please please please PLEASE update soon, with a nice , ending, closure!
Thea Sol chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
I love your story. The way you describe Tooru is so perfect. I love reading about how she interacts with Kyo and Yuki. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Vixx4ever chapter 18 . 1/9/2012
Oh god oh god ohgodohgodohgod! Your stories really just leave me awestruck each time! I discovered thus story two years ago and I can't believe you finally updated, HALLELUJAH!

But really, I've read all your stories, and the amount of dedication you put into each chapter really makes me wanna dance around my house squealing each time one of your chapters come out! The way you build up the characters relationships Is just amazing~ Please make a quick update!

Lastly thank you for making such wonderful stories, you really have given me great happiness while reading your stories
JaxieRose chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
Wow! I really love this story! Well writen with a good plot, but still hilarious at times :D I don't recommend reading this in public, I had a big sill grin on my face thru most of the story and couldn't help some of the laughs that escaped
RansMuse chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
I'm so glad to see this story updated! I've been following your stories for years and I enjoy re-reading them over and over again. I love how you characterize the Furuba gang, especially Tohru. She's so sweet and earnest and you really bring out the best in her and make her extra loveable.

Thank you so much for the update. It really made my day. :)
kitannawinter chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
wow! it's ben so long since you last updated that i'd forgoten how awsome the story is. lol. however, i still very much enjoyed rereading it. thanks for continueing.
511 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »