Reviews for Spotted!
Kyonkyon01 chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
Oh I'm so glad you updated! It made my day. I liked this chapter a lot. It was nice that Tooru got to have a small respite in the cooking supply store. I thought iwas adorable that she bought enough bentos for everyone _ It was also nice to have Hatori and Shigure make an appearance as well. You write them perfectly. Poor Yuki still hasn't gotten his phone call, but I'm sure Tooru will manage to work it in. I just can't say enough how much I love this story and your writing style. Keep up the good work!
Trilonias chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
Wow... it's been so long! Poor Tooru... Somehow, I think that even though Rising Stars will try and seperate the Sohmas from Tooru, that the Sohmas will circumvent that and stay in her life.

I wonder how things will continue to develop... Looking forward to more!
GeshronTyler chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
Thank you for this pleasant surprise. Every now and then, I'm reminded of your stories, and I can't but hope you'll continue to write. When I think of all the stories I enjoyed, but were abandoned for one reason or another...

Poor Tohru is just getting sucked deeper and deeper into the Idol Zone, isn't she? Frankly, while I'm sure some kind of show business disaster could be arranged to end her career, she'd be pretty hurt over being responsible for such a thing, even if she wasn't directly at fault. The real challenge in writing this story must be in finding ways to believably preserve her innocent personality, keep her from being consumed by the industry sharks (like her boss), and still allow for character growth. Certainly, the Tohru magic has had some affect on those around her, but Sawatari is going to be one hard nut to crack, either for him to decide to drop her (for perhaps a kinder, gentler, agent? P), or for him to have a change of heart. If he has one, that is. _

Thanks, read you next time.
clara954 chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
I love this story, especially the length of the chapters. You are keeping a good balance between humor and drama, in my opinion. The Sohmas' protectiveness is amusing to read about, as is Hiromi's infatuation with the Sohma men. Please update again soon!
Floraluna Aria chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Ah, it's been over three years since I last reviewed this story... I've come a long way since then, I hope. I was astonished, I didn't think this story would ever be updated! But I was so excited upon seeing it update that I went right back to reading it, and surprisingly, found myself able to pick up where I'd left off after three years.

You did a wonderful job with this chapter! It was very interesting to see the developing relationships between Tohru and her staff, along with the way it's affecting the Sohmas. And this new idea about the "Zodiac Warriors" sounds intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next!
julie5 chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Great update as usual. I have not even thought of the series for almost 2 years but this was still good. I look forward to all your other updates.
Guile chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Good writing, as usual.

I like how Hiromi and the bodyguards and even Mika can be human and have interests and still be ... well, antagonists may be too strong a word, but they're definitely on the other side.

They want Honda to succeed, but on their terms.

And Daichi and Yoshikawa are nice guys - but they are used to getting their own way. Famous actor and director, after all.
Tifa Tyndal chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
I'm so happy that you updated this story! I've pretty much stopped reading fanfiction but when I got the email that this had been updated, I couldn't help but make an exception. It's been so long but I still love this story and your writing! It's so inspirational to a writer who hasn't been doing much other than writing college papers for so long!

I loved how you made Hatori somehow more intimidating than her bodyguards and handler. The writing of such a humble star is really interesting. But, honestly, this is great story to read if you want to be convinced that fame isn't all it's cracked up to be.

...I just can't wait until the next chapter! You really made my weekend nicer!
LibraryLady08 chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Whenever you update, it's a treat! I always enjoy reading your stories and this one may be my favorite. :)

-MJ
sugar230 chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Merrow! You're Alive! I was so shocked and thrilled to see that you'd updated! I love your stories so much! Your writing is so amazing I can't wait to read more. I really enjoyed this chapter. I like the dynamic you're creating with Tohru, although, at the same time I just want her to be able to go home! I miss the other zodiac with her, I hope she gets to see them all soon. I'm curious to see what develops from this 'Zodiac Warriors' development ;p Should be lots of fun. I know you're really busy with life and I'm not one to talk, but PLEASE update again soon. I love ALL of your stories but I hope you'll update Full Course next as it's my favourite. Although it's been forever since Belated Gift was updated! In truth it doesn't matter which story you update, but please do it soon! Can't wait to read more! Big fan!
Rose Unspindle chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Yay! and update, I'd almost given up hope. _

Poor Tohru-chan, none of these people undersatnd her.
besottedwhimsy chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Oh merrow! Thank you so much for updating. It was really a surprise gift to see another chapter. I really love your work, but I have to say this is my favorite one so far :)I hope you continue with the story. I hope we see more Sho. Lol
CPAnthoni chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
I smiled all the way through this chapter. It was wonderful.
Kyonkyon01 chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
I cried at the end of this chapter. I just feel so much for them all. What a truly horrible situation and yet it's so beautiful too because we see this connection Tooru and the Sohma's have so vividly. The ugliness of Sawatori and the industry is such a stark contrast to the love and affection of Tohru and the Sohma's that it makes it very powerful and you feel the rarity and the beauty and preciousness of what they have all the more. The very end where they were texting and calling is what pushed me over the edge. When I first met my boyfriend of 5 years I could only see him on weekends. We love each other deeply and I just remember curling up in my bed so sad and yet so happy and relieved just to talk to him or hear his voice. This really reminded me of that. This situation is so sad and yet these special moments that you create are so moving I feel this upwelling of emotion whenever I read your chapters. I just can't say enough good things and I hope it all turns out alright in the end. Thank you for your hard work.
StrictlySomething chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
I adore this idea. It's had me giggling uncontrollably more than once.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »