Reviews for Spotted!
EndlessThyme chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
So... I don't really review often because I tend not to have anything in particular to say. But! I was rereading this today (and, honestly, Full Course because I'm practically in love with that story too) and I realized, I've been reading your stuff since I was 13. I started with theis story, not long after it came out. Which is actually kind of amazing that I've stuck with it this long. My attention span is about equal to that of a goldfish. Anyway.

You've been an important part of my life, or at least your stories have, for a vert large portion of it. Even though you didn't actually know that, and I haven't actually reviewed much, I wanted to thank you for that.

So thanks for writing, you're pretty spiffy :)

Also, I hear you're going to cons :D Go you! If you're ever at a Bay Area one, maybe I could find your booth and buy some pins.

Best,

EndlessThyme
narutoluvr4evr chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
...So...To start, I really like your story. As in, really really like it. But I don't know if you plan on continuing it. I hope so! I want to see the end of it.
gar-bit chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Sohma's give the best pep talks...except for maybe Ritsu and Hiro. Ritsu might think he did something to make the person feel bad and Hiro doesn't see to give pep talks. I love them, but...yeah. Anyway, love this! Thank you.
HangryLei chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
OMG, when are you going to update this story? It's so awesome! You just HAVE to continue! Please continue, please!
LadyRicoofQueenscove chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
Hi, I want to let you know that I'm simply in love with this story and I've read a couple of ur other stories which both were beautiful works. I look forward to more updates from this story in the future
Wsarne chapter 17 . 11/11/2009
OMG I love this story so much! I stayed up really late to finish reading it .; hope you update it soon!
lliebesleid chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
This is a spectacular story. I love the plot! It's interesting that Tohru is famous and appears on television, magazines, etc. Glad to say that this is one of my favorite fanfictions.

I found spelling errors here and there, but I understood what you meant to put.

I love how you describe everything so well and how the chapters are so long! I've written a fanfiction before and the whole text was the amount of only one chapter of yours! Your writing is magnificently long I say. XD There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

While I was reading, I had giggled a few times, but I wouldn't consider much of this focusing on the comedy category, but this definitely belongs to drama. It wouldn't hurt to put some romance in. The characters seem to blush a lot! I don't usually read fanfictions without it, but I'm glad I came across this fanfiction.

Romance attracts readers... well hopefully I'm not the only one. XD That would be nice if Kyo (KYORU FTW), Yuki OR Sho had feelings for her. *wink wink*

I think the only problem is that you. Need. To. UPDATE. Sorry If I sound irritating, but please do. It would be more than wonderful if you'd update, because I'd like to read what's going to happen next. Also, your fans of this story would like to read more. ;D I understand that you are a busy person, but I don't think that writing a few bits of the next chapter won't take up too much of your time, with it? O:)

Please update soon when you have the chance to! I'll surely be waiting!
staid waters chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
Oh, this is wonderful! What an amazing story idea, and you handled it so well! I keep giggling, but it's not really a comedy, Tohru is just so incrediably cute...

Thanks!
Foxtale3 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
This story is so amazing! Not to be an annoying reviewer, but please, please, please update soon! I keep checking back for an update, and there never is one. :( Of course, this is coming from someone who has 4 on-going stories (on my comp, not posted) and can't finish any of them so... I totally understand how things get it the way! Just wanted to let you know that your stories are loved and appreciated!
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I just wanted to say that this story is amazing! Your characterization is dead on, and I love that Tooru doesn't actually want to become a teen idol. Her first photo shoot, the Suitcase Travels filming, the movie premier... I love them all! It was so hilarious that I actually stayed up all night reading this story. Literally. I also love your story Discoveries, and can't wait to read more of your work!
Kaelyxta chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
XD loved it! It's funny, in character, and a good bit of drama without making it too dramatic. I look forward to your next chapter!
Just me chapter 16 . 11/16/2008
Hello there! I've been following Spotted! for years now and wanted to let you know how wonderful it is to come back and read your new instalments. You know these characters inside and out, how they would respond to different situations, their imperfections and their strengths. It's just like reading tha manga by Natsuki! Thank you for keeping Tohru just the same... and I have to say that my favourite line in this was: "Just a minute Honda-san." Yuki said blandly. "Let me remove this idiot from the universe so he doesn't pollute it any further."

Gave me a good old chuckle! Looking forward to more chapters, take as much time as needed to let your characters and storyline speak.
greengrouch chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Ah, I just love your stories! This one sounds good, too. That scout is so persistent and to use that detail about Tohru as blackmail...dun, dun, dun. :D
CPAnthoni chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
I just love this story so much. Can't wait to read more.
Floraluna Aria chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I adore this story! It's wonderful, it has the right twists in the plot and puts humor in the right places! And even better, everyone's in character!

This is definitely a unique story tailored to match all the character's personalities.

Hope you update soon! Love da story!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »