Reviews for A Buffalo, a Refrigerator, and a Leeds City Bus
A random guy chapter 1 . 4/15
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Accidentally mispronounced spells to the rescue! Surprisingly useful! Anthony should make those official spells in the DA. Facing death eaters when you suddenly...need a giant furry shield? Buffliato! Need a blockade with free snack storage inside? Codfriggo! Need a free city bus to run aw-um, wise and carefully retreat? Expelliarbus! Go Goldstein!
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Nice one! :D
GracelessBallerina chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
The title made me click on this story, and I laughed like crazy at the results of the pronunciation differences on the spells! Loved it!
Gioia chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I adore this. What a genius bit of wit based on Flitwick's class lecture!
med chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is awesome, I think the last line made the story worth gold, thank you!
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
LOL
This needs to be a thing in fandom. The possibilities are endless.
You win all the things.
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
*falls off chair laughing*

Ohh, that was hilarious.
Orrunan chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
They never run to schedule... heheheh. The bison more surprised than amused me, but the refigerator was funny and the Leeds city bus took the cake with marsipan on top. (Marzipan? I never remember which way it was spelled.)

This could have done with little more lenght to not make it so rushed, but even short, this is one of the better humoric one shots I have read in HP fandom.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
*laughs hysterically*
DistractionPie chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Your title caught my eye as looking quite comic but I hadn't seriously anticipated laughing out loud at this but this was quite sincerly amusing with all of the errors and their corrosponding consequences but your final line was really what finished me off. Great little story.
Suonii chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I liked it ] especially the bit at the end