Reviews for Scar Tissue
CSelanno chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
01-13- 2013 does this opinion counts ? is about a story upd.04-11-12. I just start reading all chp. so until now I love it !
ayesha-s chapter 27 . 7/7/2012
Amazing :)
Anthrdumblond chapter 27 . 6/24/2012
Well I came across this fic of yours as I desperately searched for something of quality in the Nikita fan base and all I have to say is THANK YOU! Finally I found a fic worth reading for Nikita. I love your writing style, and how I can really see the characters just from your dialogue. I'm new to Nikita and started to watch season 1only 2 weeks before the end of season 2. Needless to say I've caught up and now I'm hooked and to find your little gem amid the Drabble and rubbish that passes for fic here in the Nikita fandom was so exciting.

I usually read fic for my first love NCIS:LA, who I also write fic for. But since Nikita went on hiatus I thought I'd get my fix here. Yeah, no. Aside fom your fic I found nothing worth reading after days of combing through the archives. I haven't checked your profile page yet but I'll be doing that to see if there are any other little lovelies that you've written for my now favorite show.
g h r e w q deceased chapter 27 . 5/28/2012
Whoa, whoa, whoa! There's going to be six seasons and a movie?

Anyhoo, this was extremely good. But you were right, the change in writing pattern/plot was fairly obvious. :) Still a good story though!
MusingM chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
More goodies!

Loved the interactions between Kono, Steve, Michael & Nikita. Actually think it makes a lot of sense to have Michael & Steve as former Navy buddies. Would love to see that happen on H50.

Twins! Fratricide! Oh, Owen...how I wished they'd made this happen on the show.

Are we going to get a chapter with the Twins? Please? Pretty please?
Makennas Hunter chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
McKono and Mikita? Yes please!

I actually really love the idea of Michael and Owen being brothers now. Nikita show runners need to make this canon now, lol. Nice job!
Wootar16 chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
Thank goodness, it finally worked for me! I loved it, great job. Sad it's other though. Sequel by chance? Hope there is. PPMS!
angelwings202 chapter 27 . 4/12/2012
WOW! Amazing, you have officially left me speechless, I just spent the past 2 or so hrs reading all 27 chapters and it was amazing I just wanted to keep reading and for it to never end. Awesome work, really enjoyed reading every part. Loved how you mixed in some Hawaii 5-0 into the end. You know I'd love for you to keep going... I really enjoyed. Thank you for keeping me entertained.

Xx Angela
tirzahrae chapter 26 . 4/11/2012
Love this story! You might have to reupload chapter 27 because it's showing error for everyone! Can't wait to read it!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 26 . 4/11/2012
cute :) bay michael or baby nikita. I vote girl. I cute totally see Michael chasing around a little dark headed girl and scaring away all the boys who like her :)
wacko789 chapter 26 . 4/11/2012
I just started reading this Story and read all 26 chapters. Love it!

Ps is there a chp27? Cuz it says there is but the chapter won't show up unless it's some other fanfic error
Wootar16 chapter 26 . 2/26/2012
Loved this story, I read it and you did a fantastic job. Isn't it weird though, I have a grey short haired cat named Isis, I was reading this and I showed it to my sister and she was like "Did one of us right this?" so anyway, great job. Keep up te great work!
Livywanderlust chapter 26 . 11/18/2011
Mikita pragnant and a cat! Couldn't be more perfect! Love love love! Pls update soon :)
nikita4everr chapter 26 . 11/16/2011
aww! this was so cute! 3

im so glad you updated this story! after everything they have been through (the previous chaps :P) they made it, and now he has a child 3 :)
Danni chapter 26 . 11/15/2011
Love your story.i think u should continue with nikita's pregnancy and how michael deals

with it. I think it would be cute and funny

Ps pm