Reviews for Kirk James T Kirk
MMCCGG chapter 32 . 8/24
It is a great story. The story is well written, and told rather beautifully. I was wondering if you could tell me where the story took place? You mentioned some landmarks but nothing that was really telling. Is this because it is a made up city? No issues with it, but I'm curious.
klmdreams44 chapter 1 . 6/12
your dialogue is absolutely brilliant. I'm excited to read the rest of the story!
France'sYozawitz chapter 21 . 3/15
I Love StarTrek &Lost inSpacewhy. Thank yu, MS. France's Yozawitz
tanseynz chapter 32 . 3/5
Spectacular story! Love your characters to bits.
When James T. Kirk drive his father car how old was he?My name frances Yozawitz. I'm a fan of yu forever. Thank yu, Yozawitz
Carla Balsinha chapter 32 . 8/11/2014
Dear T'Key'la,may I tell you that I red a wonderful story!looks like a film by mission impossible and 007,you know?!
What I laughed with some chapters,thank for that!
And let me tell you that my imagination didnt have limits to imagine all the scenes!
I will put your story in my favourites!May I?
Take care!
De Portugal
Carla Casc√£o
Z chapter 32 . 8/3/2014
You so delivered with this story. It was awesome!
ImOk chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
Uggh I'm boreddd. When does Spock come back? This past chapters about their time in Chicago are so dull. I've loved it til now so I'm hoping it'll pick up soon :D
ImDone chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
*Patiently waits for some spirk-ness* lol apart from that I'm loving this story so far :D even though Spock is a condescending $%&%%
GamesPeoplePlay chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
This has been great so far :D can't wait for Spock to show up! !
anonymous99 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I read this about six months ago, and loved it, btw, wonderful writing skills, BUT. I, like an idiot, didn't remember anything except the main point of the thing, so I have been trying to find it for about a week now. I just did a happy dance, having found this. Be very glad that your amazing, awesome skills instill this kind of reaction in me. (: Love this!
Daniel Francis chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Garway court Garway Hereford Hr 2 8 RD 6/4/1994
01600 750248
Kat chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I was looking for this on AO3 and panicking because I couldn't find it. I really love is fic (one of my favorites) so please don't take it down
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 32 . 9/21/2013
So sad this story is over but it was really good. Is there going to be a squeal to it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 32 . 9/21/2013
This was a great story really liked it.