Reviews for Life goes on
flutterbye52000 chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
I've read all these 10 chapters and haven't said a word...am I ever sorry. Just so wrapped up in my favourite show with my favourite folks, I never took the time to even think of it. This is so scrummy, you have it all down so pat, I can hardly believe it isn't canon. Loving every bit of it, and thank you so much for it. I'm thrilled.
jjgeraghty chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Loved the story!
The people's Sgt chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
I never ever would have thought about Margaret having a middle name Very original!
sodacityscribbler chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
What a wonderful wedding and such a wonderful story! Thank you for writing it!
sodacityscribbler chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
It's good that Trapper could explain the reason why he never got in touch with Hawkeye.
sodacityscribbler chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
I'm so glad that Hawkeye proposed to Margaret and I love the way she asked Colonel Potter to give her away at the wedding. And having BJ and Trapper as best men is the icing on the cake!
sodacityscribbler chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
This is a greqt chapter in so many ways! I love the way Charles and Klinger got the medicine through customs. I also love the way everyone is so accepting when Charles tells them he is gay.
Now if only the medicine will work to make Margaret well!
samanddianefan10 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
beautifully written. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed as often as I should but I am enjoying this!
sodacityscribbler chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
Wow! This was a wild chapter just like Charles and Klinger's jeep ride. Good job.
sodacityscribbler chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
It was good to see Charles tell his mother that he had changed. His friends are his family now. I'm excited to see what he and Klinger are going to do to help Margaret.
sodacityscribbler chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Wow! A lot is going on in this chapter. I love it!
sodacityscribbler chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
What a great way to include Trapper in the story! Nice surprise!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
As Hawk and Margaret walk down the aisle, Francois said something only loud enough for B.J. and Trapper to hear, "May God forever help us all."

B.J. and Trapper laugh and slap each other's back then follow the couple down the aisle.

These lines made me laugh out loud along with these lines.

Radar and Klinger roll in the still! Everybody roars with laughter and drinks pour from it.

Great story. :)
sodacityscribbler chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
So glad to see that Father Mulcahy has been included in the story! The interaction between the two little girls is so sweet!
sodacityscribbler chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
This is sweet. I love it that you included music that would have been popular in the 1950's. Radar is one of my favorite characters. Adding Paul Conway was a nice touch.