Reviews for HD 'Damned If You Do'
SuperCali chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Well done. Loved it!
CarysPendragon chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Hmm, it would be mighty interesting to be blind. Temporarily.

Loved it :)
Vinvy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Something I've noticed in all that I've read of yours so far: you use the word "whinging" and I think you mean to use "whining". Its a little distracting and, should you ever catch the bug to re-edit any of your works, I'm sure others would appreciate it. Otherwise could you keep it in mind for the future? Many thanks.

Oh, also, I'd like to note that you're a rather good writer with a good grasp of your characters and how to paint the world for your audience. (Have I said this before elsewhere? Oh well.) Again, thanks for that.
Nihtingale chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
lol, manipulative Harry.

I didn't get how Malfoy got the Stygian curse
my name is paper YAH chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
absolutely brilliant! bloody fantastic and tons more of wonderful things!
Vio6136 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Hello there))) Well, that was a great story! Though, when I realized it was yours, I was a bit surprised. I don't know why, the way you wrote Susan Bones should have really made it clear, but alas I always thought your works to be a bit more...humorous and mischievous, I think. But it was a nice surprise, I love the easiness and simplicity, the way plot doesn't look forced and how it is balanced with smut. Great, as always)

oh, loved Draco, and Harry, too - a bit OOC (well...OOC) but so fun and cute)

Thanks for writing)))
bob chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
This was a great story!
cornpony chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love this! Awwh. I wish there was going to be more chapters but it says 'finite' at the end. D: Too bad! This was incredibly interesting.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
please do another chapter soon.