Reviews for Sasuke Gaiden
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 25 . 5/19
Looking forward to more
Paprica Salt chapter 25 . 5/16
I really enjoyed this story so far.

it is a shame you abandoned it.
Mystogan chapter 2 . 3/31
But in naruto Fugaku didn't die
Fiona chapter 25 . 3/1/2017
Well it's been 5 years instead of like a month. And you left us off on a cliffhanger:(. Not cool. You should have graduated by now, so I hope you you pick this up agian since it's REALLY AWESOME! Your an amazing writer
john15641 chapter 20 . 2/14/2017
I know that there is just a miniscule chance of you reading this, but I want to thank you for writing this chapter. This story strengthened my faith in this pairing when I am losing hope from the despicable and sorry excuse of a SASUSAKU fic. You made me dream again of wonderful stories that pertains to sasuke and sakura. Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Though if you still has motivation and time, no matter how miniscule, I hope you can update this godsend fic. More power to you and your works.
john15641 chapter 23 . 2/13/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
WHY WHY do you end it here. I need more action damn it. Please plese update, your fan here can't wait for the next chapter!
fiona chapter 25 . 8/4/2016
WHAAAAAAT! talk about cliff hanger! cant wait till u update!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Please update! This is amazing...ive read it at least 6 times
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
Please update!
mischeif maker chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
The stories good, you should update soon and finish it, okay _
trueblue51 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
Noooo why did you end it there! Plz update soon!XD
Gone With The Flow chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
I love your story! Even though I usually just skim through fight scenes, yours were really interesting and I read all of them. Amazing work!
Ama.Amaya-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Excuse me... are you going to continuos this increible story? :/
Guest chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
ITS BEEN 3 GOD DAMN YEARS! UPDATE ALREADY!