Reviews for Sasuke Gaiden
Fiona chapter 25 . 3/1
Well it's been 5 years instead of like a month. And you left us off on a cliffhanger:(. Not cool. You should have graduated by now, so I hope you you pick this up agian since it's REALLY AWESOME! Your an amazing writer
john15641 chapter 20 . 2/14
I know that there is just a miniscule chance of you reading this, but I want to thank you for writing this chapter. This story strengthened my faith in this pairing when I am losing hope from the despicable and sorry excuse of a SASUSAKU fic. You made me dream again of wonderful stories that pertains to sasuke and sakura. Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Though if you still has motivation and time, no matter how miniscule, I hope you can update this godsend fic. More power to you and your works.
john15641 chapter 23 . 2/13
WHY WHY do you end it here. I need more action damn it. Please plese update, your fan here can't wait for the next chapter!
fiona chapter 25 . 8/4/2016
WHAAAAAAT! talk about cliff hanger! cant wait till u update!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Please update! This is amazing...ive read it at least 6 times
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
Please update!
mischeif maker chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
The stories good, you should update soon and finish it, okay _
trueblue51 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
Noooo why did you end it there! Plz update soon!XD
Gone With The Flow chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
I love your story! Even though I usually just skim through fight scenes, yours were really interesting and I read all of them. Amazing work!
Ama.Amaya-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Excuse me... are you going to continuos this increible story? :/
Guest chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
ITS BEEN 3 GOD DAMN YEARS! UPDATE ALREADY!
MissKonoha chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Awww this is so adorable, I am loving the brother interaction. Sasuke is so cute!
Damn, fucking Hiro has already pissed me off. hahaha
mililli chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
A Really interesting yet diverging plot from cannon! I like! Unfortunately it's a discontinued story...I was hoping to read after the time skip.
mililli chapter 20 . 12/29/2013