Reviews for Burning Blue
shironeko17 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Thank you so much for making this wonderful story.I hope that you won't stop your passion in writing wonderful stories.. and, pls..don't forget to update your story soon...:)
Doodi chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
*sob sob sob crying* how mean I was looking forward for the next chapter I got a shock weeeeee well thnx for letting us know it's I hope u get back tp it I really loved the way u wrote the story it was real good, gd luck on future projects
elfenknight chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Thank you for letting us know at least! Good luck with your future endeavors! Cheers!
Jhiz chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
I really liked your exchange between Lory and Kanae. It is setting the stage for Kanae to show that she can love others (like a sister) too so perhaps this task is the ticket to escaping her curse too and not just for Ren and Kyoko. I enjoyed the little girl's crush on Hio and her dislike of the SheDevil. As previously, I enjoyed your narrative style. You write like you were telling the tale orally. It is a very distinct style which shows individuality; it is well done and not forced. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next chapter.
Kaiyira chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I really like your story so far! I wonder what will happen next! Hope you update soon! :)
ViperineVampire chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I can't really see where this story is going but I'll keep reading! Are Sho and Reino going to make an appearance?
Runadaemon chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Very cute. I'll look forward to next Monday. *tosses you a virtual chocolate bar*

Also, would Moko really agree to set up her girl with someone that she may not want? *Frown* It's very believable the way you put it, but still...I don't feel so great about it. Ah well, I enjoyed Hikaru's scene. A
JuzSomeone chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
hmm.. interesting :D i like the way u wrote the first chapter :X ok, so u got me curious in which way will the story flows.. i'm kinda looking forward to seeing more dark moon cut scenes too o.0
SweetSarah8 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Thank You! I loved the part with Hikaru. He's just so cute even though he'll never get the girl.
Shiroyuki76 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Happy to see another chapter.. and yes, I got it, you update every Mondays.. good to know. -.. don't worry, I checked this site everyday, well.. almost, but that's also for other stories that I was following.

As for the name corrections, you're welcome.

I actually noticed one more here.. Maria called Kyoko.. "Onee-sama" (meaning big-sister), the "sama" is to call someone with respect. "san" is the formal way of honorifics. "Onii-sama" is for big brother, not big sister. -.. like Setsu would call Cain "Onii-sama" or "Onii-san" or "Nii-san".

overall, good story.. I can't wait to see what Ren would do this time, since he's basically "tasked" to make a move on Kyoko, and not in a snail pace like he normally do. And Hikaru's reaction is funny.. LOL.. wonder what Hikaru would do to pursue Kyoko after this.

Looking forward to more.. next Monday.
EmilyF.6 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
I really like it so far. Poor Hikaru though! I love him and always end up feeling sorry for him (Even if I REALLY want Kyoko to end up with Ren) I'm looking forward to reading more!
bosk chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Absolutely hilarious (insert pic of man with silly grin) start, I hope to be equally entertained as the story continues. XD
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I was only going to subscribe, but I figured a virtual treat was pretty cool. Sounds good. Sounds really good, actually. But I feel like I:ve read this before... Could you maybe work on it a little more? As in, new chapters, please? Thanks very much. I:ll look forward to it.
SweetSarah8 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I loved the opening bit with Hikaru and I hope we get to see more of him. I love Ren and Kyoko together but Hikaru has always been a second favorite of mine even though he doesn't have a shot. I like your story and I see a lot of potential; I'm curious to see where you take it.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This seems pretty good, interesting interaction and scenes, not bad for a fic w/o a plot. I hope it continues and only gets better.