Reviews for The Message Still Remains
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
For a second I forgot who Jonah was, but I quickly caught on lol.

Anyways, I kind of expected it to land in front of Freddie, but this was still a great one-shot!
It's like fate got tired of them messing around xD
Angelica chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
What a sweet chronicle! Light like a feather, very enjoyable! Good job on bringing the sweet romance back to the Creddie ship! Great work!
Assassin master ezio 91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
So sweet, love that all it took was a gust of wind for the truth to come out, they finally found each other. Good job.
Amy788 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
all i can say is that i love it3
wannabe1980 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Ugh! Jonah is such a sleaze! LOL

This was great work! I'm glad the wind blew Carly's paper to Freddie. It's like the gods finally got tired of them denying their feelings and just outed them! :)
dinosgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I absolutely loved this! It was so sweet and beautiful. Great job - like I could expect anything else from you... :)
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awesome story, sockstar. It was really beautifully written with both Carly and Freddie's letter's floating away; first with Carly's in class and Freddie's later when they started kissing. I think it's pretty obvious as to what they wrote down ; ) This was a very sweet story and truly inspired, great muse. Major props.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Nice work, sock... So Freddie finally got Carly. It took a note flying out of the window at school, plus a (supposedly) broken TV, but at least he knows he isn't just bacon anymore.

Speaking of bacon, it was funny how Sam's dream was to have a lifetime supply of meat. What a surprise that was, LOL. As for Jonah, it was shocking that he didn't get beamed with random objects, or slapped upside the head when he said he wanted "two chicks at the same time, preferrably Carly and Sam". I think that opportunity went out the window once he got Wedgie-Bounced. I'm glad 'aisforangelaaa' caught the "Office Space" reference, because I started thinking about that as soon as I saw it...
anquhluh chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I loved it. The two girls at once reminded me of office space too xP. Great job!
pink-strawberry-lemonade chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
yay for Croctober! loved it :) great work, sockstar
RemDiamond chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was really great! Very original idea.
In the Name of Merlin chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was seriously super cute. I love it so much :)
WutheringHats chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Bee-ee-a-youtee-fool! Big kudos. You truly have a way of writing with emotion and tenderness.
Carl Rahl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very sweet.
ramzasaur chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I'm so glad you wrote this! You're wonderful and amazing and the sad part is, I can never write like you :(

Awesome job! xo