Reviews for What Happened after Rishi
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hey! I have been looking for this story for years! I couldn't remember what I was called and sorry to say who wrote it. But here I am and supper pleased because this is a fantastic story, I even got my boyfriend to read it he likes it ;). Thanks so much for making my day with all your stories
CommChatter chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
A sad ending to another great story. Awesome job!
13 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Okay ventress almost seems nice in this
Mikaela II chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I can't remember if I already told you, but I LOVE this story! Fantastic job! I hope you find it in you to write more :)
Mikaela II chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
OMG LOVED IT! I really really REAAAAALLYY hope you can find time to write another long Ventress-centric fic! :D
Fan chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Amazing the last part was a bit confusing but amazing all the same
Fan chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Holy crap this is ... AMAZING and sooo funny j love the math comments it is hilarious well so far I have thumbs up
Linnup chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
*tear*

Nothing more that I can say.
laloga chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
I should apologize for not reviewing sooner, but the truth is I knew it would hit me hard, emotionally, and I had to work myself up to that. Also, selfishly, I didn't want this story to be over, because I've been enjoying it for such a long time.

Anyway, my petty issues aside, you did not disappoint.

I've read the graphic novels that you referred to: Ventress' escape from Boz Pity and the infamous "torture" arc with Obi-Wan and Alpha, so the character was familiar to me. When you referenced those things in your last AN, I was curious to see how you'd handle what was a rather complex story line. With grace and perfection, of course!

Aside from the unlikely-but-true love story between Asajj and Hevy, one of my favorite parts of this fic was how you handled her development. At no point did she ever feel OOC; rather, the events of the fic felt natural and *real* for her character, which is a massive achievement, given Ventress' portrayal on the show. I feel like you kept to a more graphic-novel perspective of her (which I prefer), where she's less openly hostile and more...emotive? I don't know how exactly to describe it, but I enjoyed your writing of Asajj very much.

Loved her healing, the physical and emotional, that took place over the course of this epilogue. She's come a long way from the callous, cold "harpy." It was wonderful to see how much she cared for the injured clones aboard her ship, even above her own safety. Of course she could have killed them, killed everyone aboard the ship and escape on her own, but she couldn't. Love changed Asajj. Hevy did as well, and it was beautiful to see unfold here.

Speaking of Hevy, I loved seeing him appear to her in ghost-form, or memory. In a way, it doesn't really matter, because his appearance shows the reader that he's still *with* her, in some form. His influence will carry on throughout the rest of her life, I'm sure.

Alpha. Fantastically done! You captured him so well with just a few words, which is impressive, to say the least. I loved this: "Alpha set aside his personality and reached into the empty place. He normally used that in battle. It was the place where action came from; where one could act in accordance without thinking." I've been doing a bit of research about ARCs as well, and loved how you worked in Wookiee's information here.

Okay. Despite my rampant love of angst, I'm not one of those people who cries during movies or books. Really, it hardly ever happens, but this chapter...sigh. I mean, come on: *Alpha quoted, "I have only my name, my promise and my life to give, but they are mine to give as I will." he rubbed her back softly. "It's not true, of course. Our lives were the Republics to take and only sometimes our own."* Just blew me away. I think I read over this part half a dozen times, just absorbing the words and the sentiment.

And this: *Toward the end of her meditation she opened her eyes and was unsurprised to see Hevy seated across from her. He smiled and reached out to brush a tear from her cheek. He gave a soft shrug with one shoulder. Love didn't end just because I died...It's not me though, Asajj. Hevy gestured his head toward the cockpit of the transport. It's Alpha. He's your future and it's a good future, Asajj. He gave her a cocky grin. Don't mess it up. Then he was gone.* I admit it; I was tearing up at this, which like I said, is a rare occurrence. It's a testament to the power of your writing.

This story is one of the ones that will stay with me for a long, long time.
captainrexbest35 chapter 20 . 12/25/2011
i love the story ifell behind cause my bro broke my laptop but it's fixed now
captainrexbest35 chapter 19 . 12/25/2011
awesome it's better if you listen to the chipmunks Funkytown i don't kknow why it just is
Dawn of Time chapter 20 . 12/23/2011
Wonderful finale! It's beautiful, how Asajj van move on and still remember Hevy at the same time. Alpha is a bit like Knaps, with the missing legs part. This was a great story to read! Congrats on finishing it :)

-DOT
Dawn of Time chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
You had me choking up a little at the end, it's so sad how he dies again. Dying with regrets and wanting to retreat... :'( Hevy...

One and Two were awesome droids, I really liked them. It was creative of you to use them to Hevy's plan in the end to get aboard the ship.

"Happy, happy. Plunk, plunk, plunk, plunk. Love-ly explooo-sions. The clone hummed beneath his breath." I can just picture Dooku growling in anger at this :)

Echo is going to be really sad. Was Fives in the room?

Admiral Yularen is cool. Enough said. I like how you put in the fact that no one had ever sshh-ed him, and he realized that Echo was intent on his work. He seemed very in character!

-DOT
laloga chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
Wow...

What a fantastic note to end on...I'm still kind of reeling from it all. Before this fic, if anyone had told me that I'd be reading a love story about Asajj Ventress and a clone trooper - one that was utterly masterful - I'd likely have laughed in their face. Too unlikely, too improbable. Too much possibility for OOC-ness. But you shattered that perception! (And I'm delighted to say that.)

One's "death" was actually a little sad, which is about as much emotion I've ever felt for one of those B1 droids.

The way that Hevy's transmission was woven in with all of the other ships, Republic and CIS, was exquisitely done and powerful. Loved Obi's sympathetic reaction, and Anakin's bewilderment, (I can almost see him scratching his head. "Wha?"). Loved the moment when Echo "shushes" Yularen and hands him his bucket - completely focused on Hevy's message - and that the Admiral takes it all in cool strides.

But, wow. The end. "He'd been wrong. Dying a second time was no easier. It was harder, the regrets fiercer, the urge to run and retreat even greater." Loved his cocky last words to her, and her dreams of Hevy...sigh.

This story has been truly amazing, and I'm sorry to see that it's about over.

Boz Pity...I recall a graphic novel that features her "death" on said planet. Looking forward to seeing the epilogue! :D
CloneTrooper60 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Did you remeber when Captain Rex hook up?Becuase that destroy the ships and droids in few seconds.