Reviews for What Happened after Rishi
Admiral Daala chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
Very cool! )
Linnup chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
Interesting chapter, please continue as fast as possible :)
laloga chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
Great to see Ventress doubting Dooku's leadership role as the story progresses; ultimately he and Sidious are only using her for their own devices, anyway, and I like that you're not portraying her as such a pawn. Interesting, how she's having dreams of Order 66...I'm curious to see where you go with that.

"Asajj curled deeper into the warmth of Hevy's arms as he pulled her closer to his chest, nuzzling the back of her neck. He was hers, she was sure of it." Hmmm...is he hers, or is it the other way around? ;-)

Loved the interactions between the boys later on! Echo's meandering but compelling train of thought; Fives' teasing concern; Rex's gentle air of command that helped rein in the others...really, you've done such a wonderful job with these characters - in this story and in "Scars," - and I'm really excited to see where this goes!

"Permission to take point, Hevy." Great, great line! What an awesome note to end on! :D

November looms ever closer...part of me can't wait, part of me is saying "but I need more time!"
Dawn of Time chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
Hevy seems to like suicide missions, doesn't he? This story doesn't link over with Scars does it? I love how at the end Rex said "Permission to take point Hevy." It sort of resonates deeply because that's what Hevy wanted when he was still part of the GAR. Now here's the real test, who's side is he on now? I hope the Republic. Ventress is foreshadowing Order 66, as much as she thinks she knows how to get the clones against the Jedi, she can't. Wonderful chapter! (Hopefully a Scars update this week?)

-DOT
captainrexbest35 chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
sounds good
captainrexbest35 chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
orto plutonia hmmm hevy what have you done
Linnup chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
Nice :-) glad you updated. I wonder what asajj is going to think about the new heavy? And what happened to one and two?
laloga chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter so far! Love how Hevy seeks a return to the one arena where he feels he has control - combat. Your descriptions of the actual mechanics of his workout were incredibly vivid, to the point where I felt as if I were the one hitting the bag. This was amazing: "Hevy's fist stuttered on the bag." Just love the notion of a "stuttering" punch. Such a great word choice!

Speaking of words, did you come up with the meanings for the Aurabesh letters? I Wookiee'd them and took a look at the script itself; great interpretations of the symbols!

Going back to the beginning to figure out how to move on. Absolutely amazing storytelling here! Loved Hevy's musings on his training, his brothers, and family, particularly on the culture of the clones, on the fact that their "clan" was ephemeral at best. His repeated question about "what does it matter" was compelling, but even more so was his answer.

The more of your writing that I read, the more in awe I become. Can't wait for more! :D
Linnup chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
This is really good. I allways thought of asajj as the "bad guy", but this shows that she is human. Or darthomerian at least... I really love how you did this!

Also, of all of the deaths in this series, Hevy's touched me the most, that he would give himself up for his brothers. Please continue this as soon as possible!
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Poor Heavy,

Falling in love is the hardest.
Canadiancloneluver chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Aww...I so need more of this right now! Really amazing.
Queen chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Lovely last few chapters! Like in Scars, I love how you build up these small moments into such a greater whole. It's particularly raw in here, considering the type of interplay going on between Hevy and Ventress.

They wouldn't spar today? lol, seems like there's quite a bit of sparring going on, just not the combative type.

Lovely work, as always!
Admiral Daala chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
great story! cant wait for the next chapter!
laloga chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Really interesting, how you keep tying in Asajj's relationship to Ky with her feelings for/towards Hevy. The term "daddy issues" sounds flippant but keeps coming to my mind. Might explain her propensity to gravitate to men of power, anyway.

"There was no such thing as love." Ah, but the fact that she keeps reiterating this to herself is significant, though it doesn't seem like she's aware of it, does it? We are always staunch opponents of the things we don't want to admit to believing.

Love how her doubts are mirrored in Hevy; how he keeps telling himself that it's a Jedi trick or something, (the way he feels for her), but doesn't really seem so convinced. "He knew she couldn't love him." They're orbiting each other's feelings...it's quite amazing how you've set it all up, really. I'm continually blown away by the outward simplicity of this story (few characters, few settings) but how real and raw it all feels, and how complex of a relationship Asajj and Hevy have.

Looking forward to Fives and Echo, next! And thanks for updating this AND "Scars" this weekend! Made a nice long weekend that much more awesome!
Dawn of Time chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Poor Hevy, loving the enemy and all. I'm very interested to know if he would kill his brothers, I don't think he would. Are Echo and Fives going to come up with a rescue plan?

-DOT