Reviews for What Happened after Rishi
laloga chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
Love Hevy's mixture of audacity, pride, tenderness and inexperience here; the young man within him is eager to take part in the physical act of love, yet another part of him - the soldier - tries to keep a distance between them, tries to separate himself from what's happening in order to keep a clear mind.

It feels like Asajj, while she definitely has her own agenda, is falling as well, letting herself succumb to the emotions and feelings that he's bringing out.

I can't wait to see how they, erm, "resolve" their conflict!

"This was war in some way."

Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Dawn of Time chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
Enjoyed! That is the real question isn't it, can you hate someone you love? I like to think you just hate certain aspects of the person because if you hated everything, then you can't love/like anything. This chapter was right on time too! If only I could update consistently with my stories ;) Scars is next *mini party*!

-DOT (your faithful reader how just thinks your writing should be published.)
Dawn of Time chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
I was right! He loves her! :D Poor One and Two (Two especially, he either read about kissing or how babies are made!) Hevy, Hevy, Hevy, what are you beating yourself up about... your just being held on the enemy ship with enemy escorts and an enemy assassin that you unwisely fell in love with, which is probably illegal in your view or something ;P Can't wait for tomorrow!
Admiral Daala chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Hope you continue soon! Great story so far
laloga chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Great job with One and Two; you manage to make those annoying B1s entertaining! Loved the moment when they "look up" courtship behavior! ("That is just so wrong.")

Oh Hevy...love certainly complicates things, doesn't it?

Looking forward to more!
laloga chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Wow...so much intensity packed within this chapter! Loved it!

Loved the image of Asajj sleeping - it does have a way of "softening" people, as they're at their most vulnerable in sleep - and seeing her like that appeals to Hevy's proud, masculine nature.

"He bit at his lip in indecision, then gently brought his lips to hers, the softest of touches, inhaling her breathing, tasting her skin, stroking her face with his." Such a great image! Love seeing the very beginning stages of a kiss that they never quite make it to! Really beautifully written moment!

His stubble is ticklish! XD Yeah, I can relate...

"She felt him contemplate killing her. It shocked her to realize that he might be able to do so before she could react." Love this, along with Hevy's reaction (what have you done to me?); he's torn between his duty and his desire...lovely job showing his conflicting emotions.
Queen chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Wow, what a moment! Though Hevy seems to be in a bit over his head with Ventress...at least right now. Beautiful work, though, as always.
Dawn of Time chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Loved it! It seems like I'm always lurking on my phone - This chapter provided a welcome break from my homework. Hevy, I thought this was what you wanted! Anyways, I thought over this chapter (and I have to consider it a cliffhanger because of the last paragraphs) and I think Hevy is upset that Ventress had made him care for her even thought he should kill her (cause it's his duty). Clever! (unless I'm wrong *frowny face* but it probably still has a super good reason behind it). Now that we have a Rishi update, does that mean Scars is next (Chopper! :D *squee*)?
shewolve chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
please write more
Dawn of Time chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
Finally! I've been waiting for this one to update, I was really worried that Ventress was going to kill Hevy because he transmitted intel back to the Rishi base :O Thanks gosh you didn't Hevy!
laloga chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
Fantastic insight into the workings of Ventress' mind. It feels like you have such a handle on her character while at the same time you've added a richness, a depth that I've yet to see in any other medium. Love the theme of lies, of how she's lying to Hevy, lying to her master (by omission), and lying to herself.

Hevy and Ventress have this subtle, erotic interplay between them, not quite a power struggle, not quite a dance...each word is loaded, each gesture is full of meanings.

Really great story so far! I look forward to reading more!
Queen chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
Your writing here is so emotional and contains so much impact in such few words. So good to get caught up on this story again, too. Lovely work, as always.
Admiral Daala chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
very interesting! looking forward to reading more!
Dawn of Time chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Ahhhhh! Hevy! What are you up to?

Anyways, good writing and I can't wait to read more!

-DOT
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
what is hevy's plan if it isnt escape? oh yeah awsome story so far but please do not leave me hanging trying to figure out what will happen in the next chapter

p.s. I love you hevy