Reviews for What Happened after Rishi
TheRazzleDazzleDame chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Yay! Someone knows where Hevy is! You tie everything together so well. Great job! I hope to read more soon, but can wait.
TheRazzleDazzleDame chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
It's fun to imagine Ventress with a 'child-like expression' on her face. XD
Rev Jangotat chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
This is awesome! Makes me kinda wonder('cause I'm stupid, and can't really follow) what the new plan is...
captainrexbest35 chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
aww man horray for hevy
laloga chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
*Hevy's voice, pride evident in every note. "You should see my armor scars."* This was great...felt perfect for Hevy!

Really enjoying this story! I'm glad that you took us back to his brothers, to show that they haven't given up on him, and that he's managing to work against the Seps from the inside-out. I really enjoyed how you had Hevy fit his own message into the transmission from Grievous...very clever! Can't wait to see what happens next. :P
Geisha-san chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
This is an amazing story! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, update soon!
Admiral Daala chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Enjoying the story! Looking forward to the next chapter
laloga chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Loving the continued "arrogance" of the B1 droids and how Hevy is using them for his own ends, playing the role of "dumb clone."

You've got quite a complicated situation unfolding here; both Hevy and Asajj are attempting to manipulate one another while they're also falling for each other - if not in "like" then certainly in "lust."

This was great: "He shrugged, he was dead anyway, but he'd like to get some more things done." So practical...gotta love the clones for that mentality! I also enjoyed his musing on the clones' fighting styles, how they have "no inibitions" when it comes to combat. "The flexibility that could win wars." It makes for an interesting dichotomy, as they are so rigid when it comes to orders, but they are fluid when it comes to carrying out those orders.

Looking forward to more!
Rev Jangotat chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Cool chapter. It's interesting to watch Hevy's affection for Asajj grow, slowly but surely. Thanks for continuing the amazing fic!
Rev Jangotat chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
captainrexbest35 chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
i like the numbers and droids are so dumb but the pretending thing is a good plan
Rev Jangotat chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
All of your stories are amazing! I really enjoy this fanfic, because it brings back Hevy, but it also brings up the possibility of a Clone/Seppie friendship or whatever it will be when you finish. I've always wondered about Asajj, because if you ever read any of the graphic novels(yes, I am aware that I am a hopeless geek) she is very different from the Clone Wars, and I personally like the graphic novel version better, which you seemed to have captured. Thank you so much for all of the hard work you've put into this fic and Scars, and all of the others!
Rev Jangotat chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I really enjoy this story. I beg you to continue, because it's amazing.
laloga chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Love the dynamics that you have here! There's so much going on between these two: "She saw he was pleased to think that he had forestalled Seperatist plans, then came a sad look as he thought of fallen brothers. He was so simple to read, once she had stopped trying to find deeper currents, more intricate plans." Of course, Asajj is manipulating Hevy to serve her own ends, as all villains must do, I suppose, but she is also growing fond of him in her own, sharp way, as evidenced by her reactions to his blunt statements.

"Her rage boiled over. Who was this made-man to laugh at her?"

Hevy's thought about "smelling the blades" was perfect, just as I always imagined.

The end was incredible: *"And now you must rethink your view of the world."/He nodded softly. "Yes."/Asajj nodded. He was breaking. As a master crystal cutter, she was breaking him where she wanted.*

Can't wait for more!
laloga chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
I'm glad you updated, though it was far too short!

Loving the different, ah, types of tension between Hevy and Asajj. This is awesome: "It was his little game, something to keep what little remained of his pride. For every questions she asked, no matter how trivial, he demanded some piece of information." It makes sense for him, and shows that neither one is really at the point where they can drop their guard. Not sure if they'll ever get there.

And this: *"Very true. I don't find you the least bit attractive." He laughed at that, too body-proud to believe it.* Oh, Hevy! :P

So, the only thing I'm wondering is how long before the tension reaches the breaking point and *something* gives out? Or, the others are still looking for Hevy, right? Hmmmm...
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »