Reviews for What Happened after Rishi
TheRazzleDazzleDame chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
I am so glad someone is writing a story about Hevy. He is one of my favorite characters in the series! :)

I enjoy reading this because of the way you write. I especially like how you write Hevy's thoughts while he's immobile. It's so easy to imagine him thinking all those things - of course, Hevy thinking about a weapon isn't all too hard to imagine. lol! ;)

I liked the "all memory, no imagination" and how he was "cheating" when he did imagine something. It makes sense, since the clones were raised the way they..were. If one could all that being raised at all..

Great job! I can't wait for more! Next Friday, you say? I'll be waiting! (lol!) :)

Red
darthritter86 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
This actually really good, with keen focus on the little details. I do especially like how Hevy is living and reliving this dream life to keep his sanity while he recovers. That, plus how he's captures remain a mystery makes me very interested in how things will continue.

It's pretty cool, I hope more people read it.
Queen chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Poor Hevy! Though I'm really wondering where he is right now. Offerings of painkillers sounds rather kind for a droid-run Separatist base.
TamachanKICK chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Hah! I told people he wasn't dead. Hevy would find a way. Awesomesause job.
Librarian Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I think you are off to a great start! I'm intigued and can't wait to read more!
Queen chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I’d be happy to help you figure out the upload/scene divider issue, but you’ve got your Private Messaging turned off, so I can’t write back to you normally. To turn it on, login, go to your Account tab, and make sure Private Messaging (PM) is marked as Enabled. Then we can take this off of your review page. ;)
Queen chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Off to an interesting start! It's great to see Echo and Fives in action, and the possibility of Hevy being alive somehow is intriguing. Rex's last thoughts of where Hevy might be, assuming he is alive, don't sound too promising for Hevy.

One small suggestion? A couple of the scenes seem to run together - maybe add dividers so it's clearer we're switching scenes?
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7