Reviews for Bedtime
Chocolatechip101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Seems like some rough sex to me ;-)
SoulMore chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
FAN!
UseMyMuse chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
There are a lot of good things that can be wrote about how good this is, but instead of gushing and feeling like a fangirl for the tenth time today, I'm just gonna say I really enjoyed this. The only thing that slipped by me was some of the positions i had a hard time following but that was only because I was half asleep when reading them xD excelent peice! Love it.
PhantomWise19 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hoh my, where to start...?

This is AH-MA-ZING. Everything was so well blended together and descriptive, ah geez, I might faint.

Happy to say I was a very satisfied reader.

Keep on writing!

~ Phantom
Sky Ferrero Rocher chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Just fking loved it 3 xD

Write more plss T-T :3

~your failing epicness~
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Goddamnit if that wasn't an excellent fic. I haven't read something like that in a long while. Thank you for that...amazing!
infuckingsanity chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
*cracks knuckles* Well, I actually used to think this pairing was stupid. I would make fun of it a lot of the time, but I think this story converted me. I'm not sure how. I read it (because I was curious to see how the fandom was), and... somehow this convinced me into liking the pairing.

Nicely written!
tobi the blarg monster chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
their personalities were perfect! this made me very happy
skydreia chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
le sigh... that was just so perfect in every way~ thank you so much for writing it!
HitMe chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
THIS.

This made my day. Wonderful. I demand MOAR, I love the way you write! Good job!
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
n.n happy face. Loved the story. The imagery confused me a little, but not enough to take me off track with the story line.
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love how this was written, and it was such a cute story!