Reviews for The Good Life
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
It would be really cool to see this from the perspective of the Three. I was a little confused for a while as to what exactly had led to the kids' arrest, as it wasn't till after the confrontation with the Neros that it was mentioned that Nero's son tried to ram Bones with his bike (which we all know would cause some protective officers to leap into protective mode). I did still figure it out, I guess I just want to see more of the kids. : ) That's just a thought/hint, though. Fascinating "AU" you have going here!
Lawlady562 chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
I started reading these older stories after I read the fish story. Love this universe.
Written Fire chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
This was awesome as well! And answers quite a few questions I had at the start. Adored this whole series, really, and hope that I find more of it! If not, well, disappointed but still love this 'verse :)

Once again: love the story, and thank you for writing it!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
thank you so much for this! 3
DragonsRme chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Aww lovely a fantastic sequel
Lady Death chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Another great story.
Ellyanah chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Joy. That seems to be a perfect summary of my react to this chapter.
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I knew Pike would be a great Dad.
fireynight chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
If only everyone's wedding was that much fun...
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
YOU'VE STOLEN MY HEART!

Gah every time I read one of your stories, it's like... perfect.

How do you do it?

Can't wait for more from you!
Janeplay chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Oh my! It's really over? Really? Really and truly? *sniffs sadly*

Thanks for the great ride. I've really enjoyed getting to know Pike, Jon, Spock, Len and Jimmy! Thank you for the reminiscing in this chapter; it was great to see more of their lives. I love the way Jimmy found the last two of the Seven at Fleet Academy; it was wonderful to see that they had kept up their own friendship after Little Star.

I have to know though, did Rand ever marry her boyfriend and get a Jimmy of her own? :D

Thanks once again for a marvellous series. *cookies*
Sparky Dorian chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
*giddy* Aww. Perfect, perfect, perfect! *happy* That's amazing. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing it, this was a fantastic ending.
passionfornight chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
So sad that this is the end. It was a really great ending though. I like the look back on memory lane. Quite appropriate considering the situation. And I love the pretty much everyone ended up back together, one way or another. Fantastic story.
passionfornight chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Hilarious. I loved this little moment where we get to see Pike being a parent. And I would love to see Sarek try and handle two humans and his son. That would be hilarious.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
What a perfect ending to the series! You really outdid yourself with this one. I had tears in my eyes as they recounted the memories one by one; I felt the goodbye coming and didn't want it to end. Hey, I warned you I'd be that way! My favorite part is always Spock, so when you mentioned that he was behind the taping down of Archer, I cracked up. Deviousness indeed! The boys will always belong together, and will always *be* together, no matter what universe they're in. Thanks for a great ride and hey, we'll be looking forward to your holiday treats!