Reviews for The Good Life
Lawlady562 chapter 4 . 2/22
I started reading these older stories after I read the fish story. Love this universe.
Written Fire chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
This was awesome as well! And answers quite a few questions I had at the start. Adored this whole series, really, and hope that I find more of it! If not, well, disappointed but still love this 'verse :)

Once again: love the story, and thank you for writing it!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
thank you so much for this! 3
DragonsRme chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Aww lovely a fantastic sequel
Lady Death chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Another great story.
Ellyanah chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Joy. That seems to be a perfect summary of my react to this chapter.
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I knew Pike would be a great Dad.
fireynight chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
If only everyone's wedding was that much fun...
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
YOU'VE STOLEN MY HEART!

Gah every time I read one of your stories, it's like... perfect.

How do you do it?

Can't wait for more from you!
Janeplay chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Oh my! It's really over? Really? Really and truly? *sniffs sadly*

Thanks for the great ride. I've really enjoyed getting to know Pike, Jon, Spock, Len and Jimmy! Thank you for the reminiscing in this chapter; it was great to see more of their lives. I love the way Jimmy found the last two of the Seven at Fleet Academy; it was wonderful to see that they had kept up their own friendship after Little Star.

I have to know though, did Rand ever marry her boyfriend and get a Jimmy of her own? :D

Thanks once again for a marvellous series. *cookies*
Sparky Dorian chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
*giddy* Aww. Perfect, perfect, perfect! *happy* That's amazing. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing it, this was a fantastic ending.
passionfornight chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
So sad that this is the end. It was a really great ending though. I like the look back on memory lane. Quite appropriate considering the situation. And I love the pretty much everyone ended up back together, one way or another. Fantastic story.
passionfornight chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Hilarious. I loved this little moment where we get to see Pike being a parent. And I would love to see Sarek try and handle two humans and his son. That would be hilarious.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
What a perfect ending to the series! You really outdid yourself with this one. I had tears in my eyes as they recounted the memories one by one; I felt the goodbye coming and didn't want it to end. Hey, I warned you I'd be that way! My favorite part is always Spock, so when you mentioned that he was behind the taping down of Archer, I cracked up. Deviousness indeed! The boys will always belong together, and will always *be* together, no matter what universe they're in. Thanks for a great ride and hey, we'll be looking forward to your holiday treats!
MissSilver chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
It's official! You're a GOD! OMG! That was just amazing...I don't know why but I was tearing up for a bit...and he found Pavel and Sulu! I just don't know what to say...just wow. Thanks for that!