Reviews for The Long Count
ForeverRainingFire chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
charmiaj chapter 33 . 3/8/2014
I recently started watching House and loving it. I'm in season three now and kept on hoping for Chase and Cameron to get together. This fanfiction showed not only the love between the two but also the science of the series. I'm truly thankful that I ws able to read this story.
Lliaaame chapter 33 . 12/23/2012
Wow, I just finished reading this and it was wonderful!
Its so intricate and filled with character development, it has a lovely plot and everything one could ask for in a story. I love how you perfectly captured Cameron and Chase's personalities, they were just perfect. I just kept waiting for the next exiting thing to happen in the story, it had so many twists and turns! The mayan long-count calendar reference was perfect, (especially 'cause I read this on 21/12/12) And I loved the mystery swell.
Well done! :D
great gospel chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. The writing is excellent and very descriptive. I can picture it all like a scene from the show. However, House did seem a little less...asshole-like? Perhaps attributed to that good mood he's in? Anyway, well done so far. Can't wait to read more.

sora
C. S. Tolkien chapter 33 . 3/11/2012
Well I am surprise that a story with Chase and Cameron as main characters have so many reviews, because isnt the most favorite pairing in this section, never the less, anyone can write wath they want, but I have to say you really end it well, because you really known how end it in canon.

And you now that House corrupting Chase wasnt the real reason because they end it, is was no one end happy when they chose the second option, you can fool yourself thinking you are happy, but in the long term, you end it in divorce.
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 33 . 12/10/2011
This story was AWESOME. I loved it... kept me guessing and kept me interested through every chapter. I shall be checking out your other fics as well! Great job! BTW I love Barnes.
nonononoiwassoyoung chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OH MY FUCKING GOD. I love you, I love this story, YOU ARE FUCKING BRILLIANT. Ahem. What I mean to say is that I look forward to your future writing, madam.
SWChica2005 chapter 33 . 6/12/2011
Hmmm interesting ending. I have faithfully read this fic from beginning to end and I am eager to see where you will take this next in the sequel. Good luck!
nono chapter 33 . 6/12/2011
Zaire doesn't exist anymore. It's called Congo now. just thought I would point it out in case you mention it in the sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Youre welcome
Shrike176 chapter 33 . 6/5/2011
Well, I am definitely surprised this ended the way it did. If anything, you've made me a lot more curious about the sequel.

Looking forward to seeing where Chase and Cameron go from here.
Dellende chapter 33 . 6/5/2011
A perfect ending for a beautiful story. :) I really must admit, if anything, I think your story is amazingly realistic-I kind of expected one of them to turn around and have an immediate fairytale ending together. The scene with the wedding ring, and catching sunlight was really great- a perfect wrap up, and really well written. :3 I'm a sucker of descriptions :) I can't wait to see your sequel! :D
Anna chapter 33 . 6/4/2011
Great ending of an amazing story!

You're a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read the sequel :)
peanutmeg chapter 33 . 6/4/2011
Thanks for the wonderful update/conclusion! I love how Chase and Cameron still care for one another, and I can't wait to read your sequel!
BooBooKitty12 chapter 33 . 6/2/2011
What a great ending! Chase holding up his wedding ring to the light is the perfect sign of hope and a new beginning! Well done my friend!