Reviews for Hello
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 1 . 2/8
Wow . . . I love that song. I almost cried. Beautiful.
Winter's Realm chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Great! Loved it! Very sad, but also really beautiful.
The Padawan453 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Thank you for this. That's all I have to say 3
the wolf chronicels chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Love the song, and now I love it even more. But your story is the best.
Skyewalker chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Omg i would die if ahsoka got killed. I actually cried a bit now...
Reader88 Ahsokalover chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Incredible.
Dellcat chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
God i cried so hard reading this
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh my gosh. This is amazing.

I love how you incorporated the song so smoothly into the story; it flowed so evenly that both story and song seemed to mix. Often, I've noticed, song-fics sometimes jar the reader a bit; they snag on a bit of the verse because the storyline just didn't blend correctly. Maybe it's just me, though.

Anywho, I'm a total Clone Wars obsessor (even though I haven't seen as much of it as I would like), so I'm happy to see a oneshot that did it justice! Keep up the amazing work!

And because this was so well-written and worth the read, I'm faving this.:)
hannah chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OMFG! THAT WAS AWWESOME! I STARTED CRYING, AND I STILL AM! GREAT JOB, AGAIN!

;}
shadows creeping in the dark chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
...my name makes no sense...

ANYWAY.

You've just left me speechless

This was just beautiful. I usually don't like songfics and flash fiction, but this is the only exception.

Beautiful characterisation. Beautiful writing (somehow you made me cry after your second line. How you managed to accomplish that, I will never know).

This was just beautiful. I don't know what else to say.
KENZIE chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP! IM NOT PANIKING WHY WOULD I BE PANIKING NO IM NOT PANIKING AAAHHHHAA OK NO I M NOT SAPZZING OUT RIGHT NOW AHHHAA HOLY CRAP!
Ahsoka's Number 1 Fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love this! Ahsoka is my favourite character by far, and I don't want her to die, EVER! I think that you accurately showed Ahsoka's relationship with Anakin, although I like to think that, if she [god forbid] did die, she would not do so trying to save clones (I...dislike clones to put it mildly). This tale is heart-wrenchingly intertwined with the song. The ending was so beautiful that it made me cry (a rare thing, I assure you. Even rarer than purple lightsabers, of which there are... 1) Thank you for sharing!
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh my god that's dark. O_O

But it's brilliant. Fantastic.
sachariah chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I don't like Ahsoka dying in general, but you've done a great job here. That *is* the way Ahsoka would have wanted to go, I suspect - like Anakin, she can't bear to let go of others, and she shares the Skywalker "hero-complex" to a large degree. Luke would be much the same.

Very small nitpick - if all she did was push them our of the way of the cannon, why not, um, Force push them? Ahsoka's got a real good grip on Force push. Like when she sent Ventress flying down a giant pipe.

Obviously, she has to die in this story to fit the song, so Im just saying. I do that a lot - don't feel bad. ;-)

Ironically, this kind of story makes me

Suspect the Ahsoka ultimately doesn't die, at least not prior to Order 66. Anakin in ROTS is darker, to be sure, but he doesn't have the pain that he presumably would after losing Ahsoka. There's other reasons, too (losing a Padawan would almost certainly cause Anakin to feel inadequate an undeserving to be a Master, rather than indignant), but that's another issue.

Great job, again!
StarWarsRocksMySocks chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This is a emotional story, But i like it, well done