Reviews for Stargate Thirdspace Version 2
ank chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
this is an dead story I knew this would happen
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Great story!
jpuldk chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
This is a god story.
Plz. Update it when posible
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
An AMAZING story.
Thyn chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Excellent story. I hope you will continue it.
silverspetz chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I don't know what to Think of this one. On the one hand you have a very interesting premise and overall good writing (though I wish you would stop spelling "their" as "there") but on the other hand you are now five chapters into the story and I still don't have any reason to CARE about this story.

Who are these people? You have no backstory or discernable personality for any of the characters that I suppose are meant to be the main characters. Some of their names hints at relations with past Stargate characters like Sheppard and Mitchell, but they themselves might as well be blank slates. Not only that but you also haven't explained this setting very well. I get that Earth is now supposed to be a superpower in the Stargate universe, but how did it get there? There is no history for this place so while I am intrigued to find out more, I'm also not very interested as it is. Are there any Jaffa characters in this cityship? Tok'Ra? Unas maybe? The diversity just seems to be completely gone from this version of the Stargate universe, except for the Asgard and the fact that they are alive is kind of a big plot-hole in and of itself.

Furthermore, even though this is supposed to be a crossover, we have yet to see ANYTHING of the other universe involved in all of this. We are five chapters in now and yet we have seen nothing of the Babylon characters. Instead we have spent a lot of time following a bunch of uninteresting OCs through a bunch of mildly interesting setup for the rest of the story. It also doesn't help that you are framing the Tauri federation as these technologically superior saviors coming to rescue the cast of Babylon in the middle of their biggest crisis. OCs should not be the main characters of a crossover. It kind of defeats the purpose.

Bottom line. You have an interesting setup and some great potential, but ultimately this seems to be a story about characters I don't have any interest in as opposed to a story of two great Sci-Fi stories crossing paths.
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Good story. But probably will not get updated.
Blackholelord chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Well I wish you the best of luck for the story.
Arthorius chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Seems the first version of this was abandon, seems the second version of this rewrite appears also to be abandon... Anyone see a trend/pattern going on here?
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
A dark matter universe seems a little extreme to the point of impossible. If the galaxy really is made completely of dark matter the Tauri wouldn't be able to land on any of the planets. Baryonic life vs nonbaryonic life. I don't think dark matter can accumulate into stars either.
Personally I would change it so that the Tauri were exploring that galaxy because there was a higher level of dark matter in the area. You still have dark matter but it makes it more believable.
MC chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
great story, but please write...
Beyogi chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Interesting story. I wonder what happens to the Rivendell and how the war with the Hunter aliens will go.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
FranticHamster chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
looks good look forward to more updates i liked the first version of this story and i like the second.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Please update again soon!
The DCG chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
All ways great to see more of this, Im looking forward to all the b5 reactions from the new players in town. Having the tech mages find them first should have fun effects.