Reviews for Guide to Writing an iCarly Fanfiction
ashely chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
hi carly i wanna know stuff about you hope you write back and why are you not on icarly enmore when i wach your icarly your not on it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I was laughing througout the whole story because it was that horrible. You did a perfect job of writing a cliche seddie cinderella story. While poking fun at it at the same time. I can't imagine Sam as a "oh my gosh dresses will make Freddie think I'm pretty" kind of girl. Good job. :)
Davmaris chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You now spanish a like your program
Night-Waker chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Sheesh, some iCarly fics are weird. What should you do next... any pairing really. Maybe Cam, just because I don't like it and I haven't read any fics on it. Even though you haven't updated in over two years, I figured I'd say in case you decide to update.
James23451083 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hi I Carly i love your show the most one I like is the One Direction I also love one direction :-)
Watercolor Woman chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Oh my gosh this is hilarious xD
You should make more.
Jesus.Lives chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
parody Cibby!
belloftheballinbluejeans chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Oh my..your my new best friend. That was epicly awesome. is epicly a word? haha..I wish everyone would read this cause capitalizing and punctuation and all that bugs the poop out of me...and you should do Cibby next. thanks!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
LOL.

Sorry.

"I don't know," Gibby replies. "I mean, she looks awfully familiar, a lot like that girl I see everyday with the blonde curls and blue eyes. Only a bit of the area around her eyes is covered up, but no, no idea…."

too funny xD
candice taylor chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
hay miranda ilove you? i am glad you are going to date friddie he lookes like a good boy to me?i always watch your TV SHOWS and i always HEAR your SONG i love your TV SHOWS and SONG friddie and miranda are the best persons in the world? I LOOOOOOVE YAAAALL SOOOOO MUCH by LOVE YALL I AM CROSSING MY FINGER BECOUSE I WANT YOU TO DATE FRIDDIE
candice tayloor chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
hay did you break up with friddie
candice chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
hay did you break up with friddie
elfyeverwriting chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Cibby! 3
Writer Person Type Thingy chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
I think the next should be Cibby!
snitchhazel570 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I had to laugh a little when you mentioned the grammatical errors, I just reviewed this other fanfic (in a nice way) about how her grammar was distracting me from her story.. it was pretty bad.

Also, it's kind of funny how I'm writing a cliche.. well... I guess you could call it one :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »