Reviews for It's That Face Again!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Danny and Steve are hilarious! I can never get tired of their carguments and all the things they find to argue about- just too funny!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
HA! I will have to watch to see that face.
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Funny. Great one and really enjoyed it.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Hahaha, absolutely hilarious! Great work and wonderfully written antagonism between Steve and Danno. :)
nanichick5 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I would have liked it to end with Danno saying "in one piece" but "non-insane" was good as well :D. But good writing overall it had the essence of their characters! :)
aprofili chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I loved the line about the paper bag!
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Bwahahahah! That's great banter.
tmvg chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Well written and in character, I liked it (:
Deana chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
ROTFL! Cute!
Hogan 51 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
LOL-I loved this little story. Very good and very funny. You did an excellent job on it!

I am curious though, does this story have anything to do with an episode? You mentioned Danno saying "Bad knee and using a cane." What happened there? I'm not familiar with all of the episodes and am just getting into the series, so I did get a little confused on that part.

Still, great story!

Kate
Sastiel chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This should happen! I friggen love it! Amazing job with their characters too!
TroubledxEyes chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
oh my god it was so hilarious. after aneurysm face me and friend kept asking people why they had anuerysm face. They were so cinfused. Now, you just put the icing on the cake.
lynneanne chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Perfect dialogue between these two. I laughed out loud. At work!
Gabrielle Day chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
The banter! How I love it and you are spot on. Danny's outline of what comprises the face is priceless. :D
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Fun story! Thanks for sharing! :)