Reviews for You're Not Alone!
addicted2reading9 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Ooooooookay... Well, I suppose I'm another of the people who aren't your friends who has read these books... XD
Naureen97 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Why did you stop writing this story? It's really good. I hope you'll update again.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
WOW! may i congratulate you on hacing the very first chronus chronicle story on fanfiction!

this a so great so far
avelinette chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
i'm reading the 2nd book right now, i can't believe ther is only one fic for it! i'll write one soon for sure.
ReminiscingInTheFuture chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
YEEEEEES! YES YES YES. CRONUS CHRONICLES HAS FINALLY BEEN ADDED TO 'S LIST! YES3

... -coughs and regains self-

I've been in love with the series for... about 2 years now. My obsession level has fallen since the last book came out two Summers ago, but that doesn't mean I still don't love it. I will always. Love it. (:

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME! I'm curious as to the rest of YOUR fanfiction, and just so happy you posted something! I'll definitely continue reading(:
lilian sunshine penname chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Dear Jazzyness

I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see anothe story about Charolotte and old dogooder Zee, and with a cool new FEMALE(girl power)character. This isn't a reveiw on the chapter it's a reveiw on the story. Well done i will have to say. Also I totally agree that Cronus Chronicles is better than Percy Jackson.(I read both)Keep up the great work and write a sequel!

Love

Lilian
Unknown Bookworm chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
It's me again!

Sorry, but I am going to point out mistakes.

Remember this: When someone is talking INDENT! Please.

Mr. Metos is a bit OOC. He should be more calm.

Zee eyed Mr. Metos suspiciously, but Maddy remain clueless.

(This is past tense, right?)

Zee eyed Mr. Metos suspiciously, but Maddy remained clueless.

"Zachary," he said firmly...

(Comma)

"Zachary," he said, firmly...

Zee hesitated, then said, "No, but—Couldn't we have, you know, dropped her off somewhere?"

(You don't need to capitalize. Use spaces, too.)

Zee hesitated, then said, "No, but— couldn't we have, you know, dropped her off somewhere?"

This was better.

Write-on,

UBook

P.s. I am off to read your other chapters!
Unknown Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Hello,

This is NOT a flame. I am just CCing so please understand.

I have some mistakes to point out.

1) You NEED to indent some more. The story seems like a bunch of huge paragraphs. Also, you need to indent when people are speaking!

2) You should have more commas, too. Your sentences are kind of choppy.

3) Your other character, April, is being a kind of Mary-Sue right now. Add some FLAWS to her.

4) Now, I'll just name mistakes you could fix easily if you want to.

Mistake 1:

Since she had no more classes with Charlotte that day April though she had seen the last of her.

(You forgot a comma, so that sentence was a run-on. How about doing this.)

Since she had no more classes with Charlotte that day, April thought she had seen the last of her.

(Or maybe this.)

Since she had no more classes with Charlotte, April thought she had seen the last of her.

Mistake 2:

"I was just stretching Mr. Crapf" she stuttered.

(I think that if your stuttering it should look like this. Also, you have a small comma mistake.)

"I-I was j-just stretching Mr. Crapf," she stuttered.

Mistake 3:

April was confused *so she was out the window?*

(Comma, please? I'm what's in that * will be italicized.)

April was confused, *so she was out the window?*

Mistake 4:

bazaar

(Do you mean 'bizarre' as in strange? I know it seems like it's spelled right, but it is really this.)

bizarre

Please, fix these.

Question: What was the last sentence about?

I really like this story. It is the only one here (I think I'll write one..) And it is very original.

Write-on,

UBook
A Sassy Report chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I've never read this story myself, but the plot seems to make sense. The thing most concerning is the sentence fluency, but the concepts in this are strangely entertaining. All in all, I look forward to more.
horseyfan chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I'm thrilled to see that there's a Cronus Chronicles fic. I enjoyed this series at least for the laughs.

This has a lot of potential, though I'm not sure where you're going with it right now. That's not necessarily a bad thing, a little suspense can has it's benefits. Just be sure to clarify things in the later chapters. Keep writing I can't wait to see what happens.
Naureen97 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Very nice chapter and you updated very fast, compared to some of the other writers. Like I said before, keep writing.
LostWithOutTrying chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hey Jazzyness,

Not a bad story! Its a little slow though... You should try to add more detail in smaller ways... if that makes any sense... anyway I am looking forward to reading the next chapter, which i expect there will be. Keep on writing :D
SHWN808 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Great job! Of course yours would be rated K (Wouldn't expect anything much more 'colorful' from you, Jazz XD) Anyhow, it's pretty good for a start... makes my work feel sad D: And yeah... I might actually need to read that book!
Naureen97 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I loved it, this is the only fan-fic about The Cronus Chronicles, so I really hope you keep writing. :D