Reviews for Hollowed
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 1 . 4/5
Ohhhhhhh my god. This is now one of my favorite smut fics. sorry review is gonna be a little short considering I can't think right now. Thank you so much for putting Arthur in a dress. Just thank you. All praise. Very nice. And I liked their role play that was hot. Amongst other things. The family therapy cracked me up. Continue writing.
Upredscarlet chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh Canada, my poor baby! I can't believe he actually forced them into family therapy! And actually saying his brother was screwing his dad XD XD XD You have no idea how priceless that sounded! XD
lovelygrass chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
All I gotta say is that this is just too beautiful and too cute. You're welcome *hugs*
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I LOOOOVVVEEEEE THHHHIIISSSS
espaina chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This was nice.
switmikan74 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
How many times did I read this already since the day it was first published... Gosh, this got me so hooked up that every time you posted a story, I was ecstatic to read them... then you made me fall in love with an Obsessively-In-Love!America over England. Oh please, please, please write some more stories featuring America's obsession towards England! :D
Sunset's Crying chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
The final "family therapy" scene was absolute gold. Excellent work!
beaniek4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This story was funny and cute :) Loved it
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Ds is one of the most BRILLIANT UsUk lemons EVER! Incredible work! It's because of fics like these that makes smut-reading interesting:-) the Idea of a halloween party, cowboy Al and a cross-dressing england, matthew's frustration, france's words at the end...all added to the perfection of ds incredible piece of work! Geez! Ds fandom has so many talented authors...Thank you very much for writing this:-)
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Amazing! *-* ...Poor Canada, but nothing can stop the love of Alfred and Arthur! *-*
leopardo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I. Have. No. Words to describe this
Ps. take that either way
MaybeNotIndeed chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hahaa, what a great fic! Awesome characterisation, witty and ridiculous and also one of the sexiest things I've ever read! Loved it!
Hero's Tragedy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Haha I love that Matthew walked in on them and they had to go to therapy hilarious! Loved it!
BeAmused chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
this is a very good fanfic!
you have not changed the characters excessively, and even though you have created impossible/impossibly good sex, ah, who cares?
its awesome.
Littlebug21 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
If that is what happens at Halloween parties then let me start getting in shape right now! (Gotta look good in a red riding hood costume after all) but really did a great job on this and I especially liked that you did tfe therapist part at the end. I guess you can look at their relationship in a father son way but I kinda like adopted brothers, though that still leaves Canada feeling England is his father. Great job! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »