Reviews for Hollowed
I LOOOOVVVEEEEE THHHHIIISSSS
espaina chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This was nice.
switmikan74 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
How many times did I read this already since the day it was first published... Gosh, this got me so hooked up that every time you posted a story, I was ecstatic to read them... then you made me fall in love with an Obsessively-In-Love!America over England. Oh please, please, please write some more stories featuring America's obsession towards England! :D
Sunset's Crying chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
The final "family therapy" scene was absolute gold. Excellent work!
beaniek4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This story was funny and cute :) Loved it
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Ds is one of the most BRILLIANT UsUk lemons EVER! Incredible work! It's because of fics like these that makes smut-reading interesting:-) the Idea of a halloween party, cowboy Al and a cross-dressing england, matthew's frustration, france's words at the end...all added to the perfection of ds incredible piece of work! Geez! Ds fandom has so many talented authors...Thank you very much for writing this:-)
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Amazing! *-* ...Poor Canada, but nothing can stop the love of Alfred and Arthur! *-*
leopardo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I. Have. No. Words to describe this
Ps. take that either way
MaybeNotIndeed chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hahaa, what a great fic! Awesome characterisation, witty and ridiculous and also one of the sexiest things I've ever read! Loved it!
Hero's Tragedy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Haha I love that Matthew walked in on them and they had to go to therapy hilarious! Loved it!
BeAmused chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
this is a very good fanfic!
you have not changed the characters excessively, and even though you have created impossible/impossibly good sex, ah, who cares?
its awesome.
Littlebug21 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
If that is what happens at Halloween parties then let me start getting in shape right now! (Gotta look good in a red riding hood costume after all) but really did a great job on this and I especially liked that you did tfe therapist part at the end. I guess you can look at their relationship in a father son way but I kinda like adopted brothers, though that still leaves Canada feeling England is his father. Great job! :)
Kukla chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Soooo cool!I think I will kill me if you don't do another fic like this!Sorry my bad english,I'm a brazilian horny chick.
AnayssaLovesU chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I read this story already 3 times in this month. I CAN'T STOP IT'S SO AMAZINGGGG I love this author and will forever follow you. You are my inspiration as a writer. I LOVE ALL THE STORIES YOU WRITE. and yes, I read all of them not once but twice. I JUST LOVE THEM!
USUKGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Someone PLEASE make a drawing of their costumes!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »