Reviews for Chicken Soup
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 5/26
I would like to read more about Wonder Woman's relationship with Damien
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
She's nicer than I would have been. I'd eat the soup myself, then punch the little turd's spine out, through his rectum, before tossing his corpse into the sea. BOOM! Problem solved. (Not unlike what I'd like to do to the idiots at DC for the "New 52," with all of it's stomach churning SM/WW nonsense.)
ZenWriterZero chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great stuff : )
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Lol Just like Bruce except maybe even more hot tempered :D
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
It's always interesting to see Diana interact with Bruce's 'children.'
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aw. Cute. It was a pleasant read.
mbembet chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
this is one of the best BMWW one shot i've ever read! and i love Damian :D
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
he's a little-okay, A LOT-bratty. O_O I'm surprised Brucy hasn't given him one of his famous Batman "annoyed glares". _
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Nice story Isis. I still don't like Damian though.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
While reading this, I just wanted to punch that little bas-tard. I can only imagine what the writers at DC were thinking when they came up with Damien as Bruce's son.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Nicely written Isis. : )

I know that this is not popular but I often feel sorry for Damien as he has had a horrendous childhood and upbringing with his mother Talia and his grandpater. When your first adult role models are completely mad, heartless and self-involved I am surprised that he is as well behaved as he is.

I say give him a chance because if he is trying to be a good Robin and make his father proud, then there is some hope for him.

: )

Laters Chica!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Beautiful! I loved it:)
TurquoiseHeroine chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Are you going to continue this story because I really like it. Very well written. Please write more. UPDATE SOON! Sending my love!
LordFrieza chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Isis... This is without a doubt one of my favorite stories. It's just so sweet to see Diana attempting to get along with Damian and the little snot trying his hardest to throw it off. As always you've done a fantastic job.
TyriaT chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very cute. I'm trying to stay current with the comics, because I want to know when Bruce is done in the past. This is an interesting look at how thing could be.