Reviews for The Heat of the Moment
xoxoLovely chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I love this fanfic! It's sexy and keeps with the original story line :D
SML chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Brilliant! You write a threesome like no other. Hot, sweaty, raw and dirty. I was perfectly engrossed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
this one is my favorite so far
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh my God. Just... Hnnnng. You are a despicable author, god that was wonderful. Seriously. God you somehow managed to hit EVERY SINGLE ONE of my kinks.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Mmmm!This is really one of a kind!Absolutely amazing work with them all!And Sirius's possessiveness is brilliant!*reads again*!
XD!
Darlarose17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
fuck that was good! write more, please... :)
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Lol very brilliant you should make an epilogue with Remus/Sirius :D or jump through time and have James visit and Sirius and Remus living together. Or just a big get together D if you do decide to do it soon. I would love it if you did.
defying3reason chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Guh. That's about all I've got left, as my brain as been broken by the hot. Guh... :D
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
ooo. Love James/Sirius/Remus. Plus it was funny and hot as hell.
Shacklebolt's Mistress chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
O.O

OMFG! Just... what just?

Seriously, I BLUSHED when I read this! it was SO naughty and I loved absolutely every letter of it!

*runs off to favourite it and tell her friend to read it*
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
3 way with the three hottest HP characters?... yes please! :)
WickedWillows chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This. is. WONDERFUL. Love it!
meech.macmillan.of.hufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Absolutely LOVED this! I siriusly haven't seen any James/Remus fanfictions and I love you for doing this . Best fanfic I've read in a while :D
PharaohDeli chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
The only word I can come up with right now is brilliance. Seriously, I cannot think of anything constructive. This was amazing.
daydreamer chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Another really hot one-shot. I just love the way you write this threesome.