Reviews for The Discovery of a Lifetime
OMG this is perfect!
beyondobsessed chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
This is insanity. I love it XD
Pages of Yellow chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I've read a lot of stories where characters of a TV show will find FF, and it's always fun and cute, but holy frak! This is easily and completely the best one!

It's hilarious! : D I love every teeny little aspect. I love Sweets and Angela in cahoots - they're so funny together. I love Angela threatening to murder everyone. I love that Hodgins freaking *stole* Bones' car, and that the entire situation keeps getting more confusing and insane for everyone, and Cam being all pissy, and Sweets and Angela *everything*, because they are fantastic crazy people together!

Thank you for making me cry with laughter - it was well needed! I can't wait to see what happens next! : D
penandra chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Cute premise -a little angsty
buddygirl1004 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
HahahhaahhahHhahahhahahaha this was freaking hilarious!

Can't wait for more!
buddygirl1004 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Hahahaha that was funny! We have a few bones fics out too and hopefully post a new one today if FF would get fixed lol.

The Quads
Rochelle Templer chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Haha. I had some spare time and found this little bit of craziness today. I think it's hilarious. :D

If you think about it, there is something a little weird about the fact that all of us invest so much time into these character's lives, and you captured that perfectly.

Anyway, nicely done, great zany little fic. Hope you will continue to find time to write Bones when the inspiration strikes.
Pirate Til The End chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
AHAHA! SO FUNNY!
Megwill chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
too funny
MNtoSoCal chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
hahahaha! I love Cam!
lessthansign3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Loved this. Hilarious. I always kind of wonder how the Bones people would feel about our stories, but the characters! Brilliant.
MildlyPsychotic chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was hilarious! I totally did not expect that ending! Great job.
ThievesAmongUs chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I love, love, love this. But my favorite line? "Sweets felt like a ninja." Hahahahaha. You're so great!
Mimimoon chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
OMG! That was sooooo funny!

Write more!