Reviews for Emory Adelaide and the Battle of Bloor's Academy
Ivy Devi chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed sooner, my computer broke and I read the last chapter on my phone and couldn't possibly give the review you deserved without a computer to type it up! This was really amazing and I have absolutely loved this story from the very beginning to the end, I'm sad that it's over but you tied it up so nicely, I loved the last exchange between Charlie and Emory and then the end after that, thank you for sharing your brilliant writing skills with the world, if you ever write a book I would LOVE to read it!
yin-yang girl12 chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Omg omg omg IT'S freakin over omg I can't believe it I love you and hate you at same time I mean you finished, but you finished WHAT?! Omg omg omg. I freaking loved this story
Comedy Momarchy chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Keep it up, keep it up, I like where this is going :)
Oh Manfred, your so gonna regret it now with those gloves.
The higher he is, the greater the fall!
Candygirl990 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This story is really good!Please post chapter 17!
Ivy Devi chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Eeee this story is so good u great update! Leaves me desperate for another chapter (as always), yay for the kiss, been waiting on him making a proper move for months! :D

By the way, are we going to see Edgar again anytime soon?

( and thanks for letting me know you updated on dA!)

Please update soon! X
Ivy Devi chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Omg this is the best chapter yet! Well worth the wait, and the gloves idea is brilliant! Your story is simply amazing, I'm proud to have followed it from the start and excited to continue doing so!
Piko Niko chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
I love this chapter! Plot twists, finally. :) You have good grammar. However, I'm not sure if it's "Dr H Bloor." Shouldn't it be "Dr. Bloor?" Can't wait until chapter 16!
Amy Lockwood chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
I love the story so far and I think you are really good at writing them. I still want to know what the whole thing about the silver box with the peanuts in is all about! :)
SkyWriter2012 chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
:O oh noooooooooooo! Update soon please thisnisnso good!
SkyWriter2012 chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
Wow - this is so so so good :D I love the Charlie Bone series and you write just like Jenny Nimmo which is a good thing when it comes to writing fanfiction, as usually you're supposed to sound like the author. This is addicting and very interesting! Keep it up and update SOON! SkyWriter2012
Piko Niko chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Awwwwwww. I ship Femory. I really love your story, but may I ask why the Bloors allowed her to stay at Gabriel's house? I mean, they seemed pretty upset, but they didn't go and take her away or anything.
azure blue espeon chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
That was a rather short chapter.
life fandoms chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
well done
yin-yang girl12 chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Yay but I'd always stick w/this story
Merry (late) christmas
Motaku1235 chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
YAYNESS! (Plus have you read the Snow Spider? It's really good. I need the next two books though.)