Reviews for Looking Glass Wars
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 11/8
You're amazing! I've mentioned that before, haven't I? Well, it's true! I love it!
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 11/4
Love his perspective.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/4
Great story. Awww, Zuko is awesome and loved that ending.
HipsterL chapter 2 . 11/1
wow i love this thing. it's good. different, somehow still in character. good.
Brytte Mystere chapter 2 . 10/26
Beautiful. A true tearjerker. I seriously hope this fic wins the poll (with "Doubting Thomas", but I truly prefer this one)...
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 10/26
This is so utterly magnificent. I swear, AzarDarkstar, you got me completely hooked up with your fics...
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 9/2
Oh, so fuzzy. I loved this. I love good AUs in general. I loved this even more because we have Iroh and Zuko fluff.
Seph37 chapter 2 . 7/31
This is fantastic! It's a wonderful idea for an AU and not completely out of the realm of possibility. I think that Iroh's and Zuko's relationship was one of the most beautiful and well done aspects of the show, and you captured the essence of it perfectly. It's a shame that is only 2 chapters because I could definitely see a wonderful story stemming from this. Nonetheless, it is an excellently done character study.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 2 . 4/28
This was sweet:)
Gabi1994 chapter 2 . 4/26
This was a lovely short, the characterization is excellent, and given zuko's proclivities for sneaking he would make an excellent spy.
Tobee chapter 2 . 4/5
ShieruMikairisu chapter 2 . 3/30
Beautiful! You made this so believable!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 2 . 3/18
This is brilliant. One of my favorites on this site.
I'm guessing "the avatar is twelve years old and an idiot" is referring to Embers?
Anyways, great story!
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 2 . 3/17
Awesome. I like that Zuko has some of his family's sneaky intelligence. He always seemed way too naive and (relatively) innocent for someone who grew up with Azula and Ozai as his family. Like was he being purposefully clueless or what.
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 2/18
This is beautiful, and very well written. :)