Reviews for Looking Glass Wars
theLadyCheshire chapter 2 . 7/19
The only thing disappointing about this is that it is too short. I loved it, you got me hooked, and then it ended!
WAAAAHHHH WHYYY UUUWAAAAAAAHHHH

(sobs like a baby)
Isis36 chapter 1 . 7/8
I recognise 'The Avatar is twelve years old and an idiot.' lol
ScarecrowReaper chapter 2 . 6/30
(NODS HEAD) In some ways this more sense than series I like zuko being more cunning as well I like he's wearing blue spirit mask also inded also all zuko would have to do is wear mask long enough and often enough not even white lotus leaders would his true origins happened in naruto after all good job.
Wonderful chapter! :)
Awesome chapter! This universe is super fascinating...
maripaz6 chapter 2 . 6/1
WOW. I really love this alternate history and i especialy adore how Aang's friend Kuzon was the former Grand Lotus! Thay's a beautiful detail. Great job!
TheEdifier chapter 2 . 3/15
I like how interesting and sweet this is. Fascinating take on how things would go and I like the way it ends; a sense of completion but also open to how else canon will be affected now that they are both together again.

I'm glad to have found this fic, thanks for sharing your hard work!
thebicky chapter 2 . 1/10
:O
I wish there were more fics like this one
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
I love this so much! This is so Zuko, running away without a plan, but somehow it works out anyway. Then he joins up with the white lotus? And he's scared of Iroh's reaction? That was just perfect, honestly. Their reunion was beautiful, Iroh being the only one to care that Zuko was heartbreaking but so in character for everyone. Anyway i really enjoyed this, thanks for writing!
SundarDibujar chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
This was a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
Beautiful
Gammily chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
oh my gosh this twoshot it beautiful - is there more? i'm feeling greedy
Nitmi chapter 2 . 12/10/2015