Reviews for Looking Glass Wars
Denna4eva chapter 2 . 9/5
This is so nice! 3
colorchanger chapter 1 . 8/22
I would live to read a longer story based off this one. I love it.
tag0 chapter 1 . 8/11
Heh. I see two - the "twelve years old and an idiot" line that most people who guess it have identified, and his choice to take Kuzon's name as one of his aliases. ;)

Very enjoyable story - it's in my favs - and I tend to like your stuff. Off to re-read Chp. 2 now! :)
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 2 . 5/28
Yas!
jj chapter 2 . 4/4
love it
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
short but still good. i love it! thanks for sharing this!
divinesapphic chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
oh my god I want more... this is amazing!
Morning'sSong chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Ahhhh what an incredible cannon-divergence idea! Gosh Iroh and Zuko meeting like that is so beautiful QAQ
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
Oh my God. That was so beautiful, really it just... THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. I'm just crying right now, wiping my years because that's all I can really do. You wrote it in a way that I felt my heart breaking by those last few sentences only to be mended so delicately. It's just... it's a treat and I love it!
Trekkie Padawan chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
OMG this is really good so far! I hope this continues on.
PokedragonofKonoha chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
This was soooo goooooood! I really, really want more of this story idea. If it isn't from you, then another writer, maybe? Almost certainly won't be as good as yours, cuz this is really well-written, but this is a really good idea. Maybe you could write more, or point me to a story with a similar idea used? This is basically the only story I've read where Zuko shows off his clever side...
THIS WAS AMAZING!
theLadyCheshire chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
The only thing disappointing about this is that it is too short. I loved it, you got me hooked, and then it ended!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
WAAAAHHHH WHYYY UUUWAAAAAAAHHHH

(sobs like a baby)
Isis36 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I recognise 'The Avatar is twelve years old and an idiot.' lol
ScarecrowReaper chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
(NODS HEAD) In some ways this more sense than series I like zuko being more cunning as well I like he's wearing blue spirit mask also inded also all zuko would have to do is wear mask long enough and often enough not even white lotus leaders would his true origins happened in naruto after all good job.