Reviews for Looking Glass Wars
InsanityIsClarity chapter 2 . 4/28
This was sweet:)
Gabi1994 chapter 2 . 4/26
This was a lovely short, the characterization is excellent, and given zuko's proclivities for sneaking he would make an excellent spy.
Tobee chapter 2 . 4/5
Woooooooow
Myste-maus chapter 2 . 3/30
Beautiful! You made this so believable!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 2 . 3/18
This is brilliant. One of my favorites on this site.
I'm guessing "the avatar is twelve years old and an idiot" is referring to Embers?
Anyways, great story!
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 2 . 3/17
Awesome. I like that Zuko has some of his family's sneaky intelligence. He always seemed way too naive and (relatively) innocent for someone who grew up with Azula and Ozai as his family. Like was he being purposefully clueless or what.
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 2/18
This is beautiful, and very well written. :)
babyvfan chapter 2 . 2/6
Nice job
Morgan Stares K'Treva chapter 2 . 1/25
This is amazing.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 1/12
Ah, Iroh... one of my top favorite characters in the show. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh-! OH!
Ahhh, neat little story here... I like how you wrote two different perspectives.
Ahhhhhh, but I wish it was longer... this could have potential for a slightly longer story if you ever want to consider this a "prologue" type of thing or side story, and make a fuller-length story of Zuko's adventures in this situation? xD Hahah
Anyway, interesting! :D
Elise chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Perfect. :)
XandyNZ chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
This is awesome, love it, love it, love it. I'm guessing the last chapter was referencing Embers by Vathara, because that is one of my favourite fics and I've read it like 35 times already :D

Love this AU... BAMF!Zuko is always a pleasure to read (this trope was actually one of the first that I read in this fandom, and they will always hold a special place in my fangirl heart), and I love how Zuko survives, and slowly works his way into the White Lotus Order.

I'm guessing that the previous Grand Lotus recognised Zuko in some way, which would explain why there seemed to be a 'don't look at him directly' mentality that Iroh mentions in this chapter... I'm guessing it might be easier to figure out who he really is if you're that high up in the Order.

And the reunion was really touching, and just brought everything back together. I think that the relationship between Iroh and Zuko was really brought it here : you have Zuko, who's afraid to disappoint his uncle, and that weird mix of insecurity and 'keep calm and carry on' mentality, possibly minus the mentality. And Iroh never stops looking for his nephew... ;_;
Qi Eclipse chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
The avatar is 12 years old and an idiot
Embers
Vathara

Also cool concept
Unturned chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
This was heartbreakingly beautiful to read.