Reviews for Courage and Insubordination
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Oh, Merlin. I love McGonagall. I really do.
gredandforgerock chapter 63 . 7/13/2012
Enjoyed this a lot so far. Can't wait to see more.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 63 . 7/5/2012
No...Percy. He wasn't my favorite character (not even close), but still he was a Weasley...

Great work so far! This is the best Harry Potter fic I've read in a long time. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 54 . 7/4/2012
A most clever idea, the room of requirement hiding its true purpose. Of course, Hogwarts has greater secrets hidden than was ever discovered in story. Hogwarts being unbeatable under the right circumstances...I can't wait to see what happens.

I like this story. I can't believe it hasn't gotten more reviews. I will continue to read it, can't wait!
bookworm19065 chapter 63 . 7/3/2012
So I didn't notice this update, and found it now, which made me very happy!
Nice chapter! I almost cried when Percy died (which I need to contribute to reading it with depressing music and reading an excellent story where he's truly a lovely character. So all of these factors combined (the third (which is truly the first one) being your story of course, and the biggest factor) made it depressing as hell (in a good way!)...
Also, take this in the nest possible way because I'm saying this as a big compliment, but you remind me of the author of Game of Thrones, where he kills big characters because it's a part of life, and a battle, and it's natural to happen. It's kinda awesome :)
CharmStone127 chapter 63 . 6/13/2012
Ahhh I love this :) read it all in the space of 2 days! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
shannyauburn chapter 63 . 6/6/2012
Great last few chapters!
BurgundyHope chapter 63 . 5/28/2012
I just discovered this story last week, and I'm really enjoying it! :) However, I made the unwise decision to wait until I reached the last posted chapter to review...I should have reviewed after almost every chapter because now there is SO much I could say! haha

First off, I wasn't sure how much I would like this since it doesn't follow the last book very much, but it's been interesting to see which parts you've kept the same and I really do like the directions you've taken it. Second, I really like your writing style, and I'm happy to say that you write well! haha It's sometimes hard to find a good plot that is also written well, but Courage and Insubordination is both :) Third, even though I first started reading this because Minerva was listed as one of the main characters, you've written the other characters in such a way as to continue to keep my interest, even if they aren't usually characters that I like. Which brings me to my last main comment: because of you, I now like a lot of Death Eaters! haha (or at least while they are in your story) Honestly, I think they are some of the most well-written, interesting characters in this story, and they all seem to have such depth-which I have found can sometimes be hard to accomplish when introuducing OC's. Main, canon characters aside, Camilla is/was my favorite character, and I nearly cried when her son murdered her :/

So overall, great job! I can't wait for the next update! And from now on I will review more instead of waiting so long ;) haha
lella7 chapter 63 . 5/21/2012
Yay you're back! A fantastically exciting chapter and I loved the executioners coming in at the end and the chair leg line :) I really like the way you've characterised all the Death Eaters, particularly Macnair in this chapter and I loved your OCs too. Poor Percy though :(
Scarlett Woman chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
Your version sucks. You really should not put down you can right a better Deathy Hallows the JK, it makes you sound cazy as she is the one who owns Harry Potter not you.(You are only lending). There was a reason Harry kept the Horcrux's away from the Order, it was to much of a high risk. Also it is not in Harry's charcter to let other people take over what he thinks as his responsability.
Furionknight chapter 63 . 5/16/2012
lyaser53 chapter 63 . 5/16/2012
Please I await more!
NextChristineDaae chapter 63 . 5/16/2012
And following on from a splendidly written, crafted, structured and generally bloody marvellous chapter, NCD once more basks in the warming glow that comes from reading Kimmeth's work and snorts to herself regarding Macnair's facepalm for the umpteenth time ...

Time seems to stand still between your updates, because no matter how long it is, the reader is pulled straight back into the story. Bravo to you!

PS: Very glad Percy died and not Lupin and Tonks! (And if they are set to die, I may kill you ...)
alix33 chapter 63 . 5/16/2012
"he was bowled over by a pink-haired cannonball racing into the lift and jabbing the button for the Department of Mysteries with its wand. "If Remus gets himself killed, I'm going to murder him!" Tonks exclaimed." - Hehehe.

"Tonks, of all the idiotic things to do," Doris said as she picked her way through the splinters. "Rushing into a fight like that…" "It worked, didn't it?" said Tonks, stroking the fur on the top of Remus's head between his ears like she would smooth down his hair in human form. "Besides… I just couldn't stand the thought of our little cub never knowing his father." If Arthur had to take a step back on this sudden and casual announcement of Tonks' pregnancy, that was nothing to Remus's reaction. Arthur was fairly sure that if there had ever been a picture of a wolf about to faint, Remus embodied it now." - Where is Colin Creevey and his camera when we need him to take a picture (for posterity) of a fainting werewolf, our fainting werewolf Moony?
lyaser53 chapter 62 . 3/12/2012
Ahhhh! Harry is about to find that he is the last horcrux, This will be his roughest hour!