Reviews for Goodbye
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Good, well-written story.

I'm glad Frodo and Rosie share moments like this. We don't really see much of Rosie in the books, but you did good here.

Well done. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback'?

Aria Breuer
a mithril loving dwarf chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Maybe you can write an au (non slash) story about Frodo returning from Valinor and receiving warm welcome backs from Sam, Rosie, Merry, and Pippin.
EFDGamgee chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Excellent. Very sad. You know you're a good writer when you can make your readers tear up. (which I did) I applaud you greatly. Fantastic job. Frodo and Elanor bonded very well, and it is truly amazing how you depicted that. Thank you, and please write more stories like this.
~EFDGamgee
boromir chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Good and sad please do more like this. Frodo has a pony named Strider? Awesome!
Lily Dragonquill chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
What a wonderful, sad story.

I liked it very much how you described Elanor and Frodo. I could picture that perfectly in my mind. It's so sad he will never see the other children.
katakanadian chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Sob! Very believable. Another brilliant story.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Sad.

Beautiful.

Thanks.
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Beautiful. (blows nose like the Horn of Gondor, and the birds in the trees above fly away) Oh, oops... Y'know, this story really inspired me! I'm going to go write a story about the Grey Havens. (walks off)
Ron's Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
This is so beautiful, I'm in tears as I write this. You've captured Frodo perfectly, and Rose is everything I would want her to be - kind and loving, just the wife Sam deserves. I know that there wasn't a day that went by that Sam and Rosie didn't think of Frodo.

You are an incredible writer. I've loved your other stories as well, and cannot wait to read more from you.
Lynne chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
So lovely. Wow. Great fic.
fuuh chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
*must add you to favorite authors* _
madziuda chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
beautiful. Simply beautiful...thank you for sharing it with us
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Oh! I'm getting so worn out by sad fics! But this one is great. :'(
Marwn chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
This is perfect! Exactly how I imagined it. Keep writing!
elvenblades chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
That was so sad, but it was really well written. I started crying near the end. You should write so more.