Reviews for A Very Scary Car Drive
Dogs2me chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
lol lol lol lol lol lol

this was the 2nd video i watched of a screamer, it was straight after one. I was about 5 yrs old. it was smething like two cctv cameras, one in a libraray the other in a hallway, and it said theres a guy there try and see. So a guy walks past, and i was sat there for 10 secs then a skellie popped up but i cant remember the name.

Good story

Dogs2me
LoneAngel666 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
it would be so funny if we could see that in the show.

awesome story

XD
WinchesterGirl5525 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
OMG that is friggen funny. I think i did something like that to my sister like 2 years ago.
TV JUNKIE93 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Lol i watched it scared the crap out of me and my three other siblings. i was gonna do one like this too i was gonna scare cas to death lol would have been funny... on second thought ill do it anyway awesome im a fan of ur work :D
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hey,

If I am not mistaken you are happyday girl twin right?...hope I am right...

Anyway this was freakin hilarious and I tried it with my brothers (except Alex seeing as the guy can't laugh with out being in pain) and I neerly gave my Mom a heart attack.

Loved it and this was an awesome story, loved it.

-lin
Mystique Aqua chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Hahahaha... I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It was hilarious!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Lol! That was one of the funniest fics I've read in a while. XD
Llyl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Good one, hahaha,
RosesandThorns666 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Hahaha I remember my first reaction to that video. I screamed *chuckles* this was great, I loved it! Awesome job!
luckypixi chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Because I'm not sure how to amend it now I've published, I will apologise for writing 'Busy Asian Beauties' instead of 'Busty Asian Beauties' #hangs head# That'll teach me for not reading through it enough!

I'm sorry for the typo.
happyday girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
ha! i actually really loved this!

loved the whole

'Whoa there, Sterling. Send me a postcard next time will ya?' the elder Winchester grinned.

that had me giggling!

just two questions...

1. whose our very evil cousin?

2. i love the fact Dean enjoyes watching 'busy' asian bueties, (just the imagery of some asian ladied doing topless filing or something :D

other than that- i loved it...very funny!

great job!

hope you enjoy my new stories ;) theres a hint there by the way!

from me!